+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP under list of apps says Approved, Final Decision says Not Started

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi guys, just noticed when I sign in to My CIC on my list of applications my online application for BOWP just updated and says Approved

However when I click the application it still says Final Decision Not Started, is this simply a case of it not being updated yet and I can safely assume I got my BOWP?

Please advise, thank you, this will be a huge weight off my chest as my PGWP expires next week and I was worried I would have to leave the country, I have been in Canada for around 8 years and its my home at this point :p 8) :eek:

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
twztedelegance said:
Hi guys, just noticed when I sign in to My CIC on my list of applications my online application for BOWP just updated and says Approved

However when I click the application it still says Final Decision Not Started, is this simply a case of it not being updated yet and I can safely assume I got my BOWP?

Please advise, thank you, this will be a huge weight off my chest as my PGWP expires next week and I was worried I would have to leave the country, I have been in Canada for around 8 years and its my home at this point :p 8) :eek:
It is approved. You'll receive a message in mycic by tomorrow and I hope you get it by mail soon (Canada post strike).

I notice you have new message for work permit and pr application. Do check them

Reactions: Adanac11

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
manidhatt said:
It is approved. You'll receive a message in mycic by tomorrow and I hope you get it by mail soon (Canada post strike).

I notice you have new message for work permit and pr application. Do check them
Thanks, the message was an old one just stating submission of my online application. I hope i get it before the strike as well but now im relaxed knowing its approved. Have a good canada day weekend everyone

I applied for it on June 8th online