+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
I just got approved for my bowp. Applied 13 may ! Approved 24th june. Yaaaay
I just know about my approval because I checked my profile... I did not receive any email..
It says I am approved but do I have to do now anything ? Or they will just send me my permit in the mail ?

Reactions: shredder

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,
I just know about my approval because I checked my profile... I did not receive any email..
It says I am approved but do I have to do now anything ? Or they will just send me my permit in the mail ?
You’ll get it in the mail.

Reactions: smurfgirl

katamaran

Mar 24, 2021
Hi everyone,
You will receive the approval email the next day.
As EscoBlades already said, you should get your permit by regular mail in couple of days/weeks (I think in the email/letter you'll get the next day after the approval, they will say something of up to 6 weeks).

David1905

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
You will receive the approval email the next day.
As EscoBlades already said, you should get your permit by regular mail in couple of days/weeks (I think in the email/letter you'll get the next day after the approval, they will say something of up to 6 weeks).
Do we need to update new BOWP to our PR appliaction as proof of status in Canada or they will have it update on file autumatically? Thanks

Kemmie

Jan 22, 2019
Hi,

ITA - Feb 14
AOR - April 16th
Medical - May 4th
Biometric uploaded from IEC (2019) - May 4th
Eligibility - Passed May 28th
No update since May 28th.
BOWP & Visitor Record - Applied May 18th , Approved June 21st

I have been following this page since I got my IEC and I have few questions following the approval of my BOWP and my daughter's visitor record.

Sorry if these questions have all been answered before.

a) I received eTA with my BOWP however my daughter didn't get one with her visitor's record, do I need to apply for eTA for her if we need to travel or will the VR work just fine when entering Canada?

b) I am currently on mat leave and receiving maternity benefit, my SIN and healthcard have same validity in August should I renew both for us?

Thanks

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
I applied for my BOWP on July 5th 2021 and current WP is expiring on Aug 1st 2021. What are the current timelines for BOWP?
I have another question, my open work permit is expiring on Aug 1, 2021 and applied BOWP on July5, 2021. Can I continue to work after Aug. 1, 2021 while waiting for BOWP decision?

undeadPanda

Mar 18, 2021
I see everyone applying in May and getting their BOWPs. I applied on April 26th and it's been radio silence since I submitted my biometrics for PR and BOWP. I did receive an extension letter that extends my WP to Aug 23 but nothing else really. Would love any advice.

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
I have another question, my open work permit is expiring on Aug 1, 2021 and applied BOWP on July5, 2021. Can I continue to work after Aug. 1, 2021 while waiting for BOWP decision?
You would have received an message in your GC key account, which will tell you how long you can work before they approve your application

ryanm32

Jan 21, 2018
My immigration lawyer applied for a BOWP March 23 2021, my pr application was also submitted on the 23rd March, I haven’t heard a thing for both applications, should I be making an inquiry now?

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys, how many weeks does it take for the status below to change to 'we are reviewing whether you meet the requirement for the program'
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.