+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015
I have Question regarding BOWP
I have BOWP aor:31st October but I have no update on account after that..none of sections are cleared yet.. that means they haven’t started processing yet.. is it normal?
as people from October are getting approval was it same for you or different?
Dont worry. Actually, I didnt see any movements as well in BOWP profile until it was approved even after giving my biometrics for CEC. I just randomly checked my profile and saw it was approved. I was approved yesterday but only got an email notification today

gagan.dutta01

Aug 1, 2020
I am not sure if there is any criteria for BOWP approval. I have 4 applications 2 BOWP and 2 for my kids. It may be the reason that it's taking more than normal.
My BOWP Applied date is : September 8th 2020
Biometric : Nov 2nd

Anyone with more than 1 application and still got the approval?

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
I am not sure if there is any criteria for BOWP approval. I have 4 applications 2 BOWP and 2 for my kids. It may be the reason that it's taking more than normal.

I submitted 2 BOWP application for I and my spouse and just got approved today. BOWP AOR OCT 18

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

This is sad and weird. Did you call IRCC and enquire?

When is your PR aor?

Last edited:

Ruch3108

Dec 30, 2020
Congrats, that is so exciting. I have my BOWP AOR Oct 26, so hopefully mine will be approved next week, especially since I became implied status today.
Hi please keep us posted once your get approved one of my friend applied on 21st and are got the letter today

joeychuramoi

Star Member
May 16, 2015

I also applied 2 BOWP, me and mt husband.

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Dont worry. Actually, I didnt see any movements as well in BOWP profile until it was approved even after giving my biometrics for CEC. I just randomly checked my profile and saw it was approved. I was approved yesterday but only got an email notification today
exactly, a week before my approval i called IRCC and nothing was touched.

Elle_

Jan 6, 2021
Hi guys,

My bowp was approved on January 5, 2021. Aor - October 19, 2020. Wish you all best of luck.
Did you receive any email notification or you just checked your status online?
My BOWP AOR is Oct. 19, 2020 and I applied on paper. No news so far...

nwachuku

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi guys I am new to this thread and I would need your help in clarifying this question:

I am a CEC applicant (with an outland dependent) and all stages for my PR application have been passed except the final decision.

My Postgraduate open work permit will be expiring on Feb 2nd, 2021, Would you advise me to apply for BOWP this early or should I wait until the 3rd week of Jan to apply.

Also, is it legal for me to continue working while my BOWP is processing?

Thanks guys!

Ruch3108

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys I am new to this thread and I would need your help in clarifying this question:

I am a CEC applicant (with an outland dependent) and all stages for my PR application have been passed except the final decision.

My Postgraduate open work permit will be expiring on Feb 2nd, 2021, Would you advise me to apply for BOWP this early or should I wait until the 3rd week of Jan to apply.

Also, is it legal for me to continue working while my BOWP is processing?

Thanks guys!
I think you should apply for BOWP also you can continue working with your current employer on implied status ..... but please don't leave canda

Reactions: nwachuku

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My BOWP was approved today. I had applied on July 25 without AOR, then added AOR with a webform when I received it.

There was a new message in GCKey upon approval, but when I opened the file it shows a PDF about biometric extention. I remember last time I applied for OWP the message showed a PDF stating that my Work permit is mailed to my address. I'm not sure if they are going to send another message with that letter.