+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Aug 30, 2020
Hi All
I applied BOWP on September 11 , on December 10 i got message to submit my Provincial nomination certificate because i forgot while applying , how long it take now to process any idea ?? Because they have given deadlines until 10 march to submit PNC

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Hi,
Did you get your BOWP AOR ?

Thanks,
Ram
I didn't get an AOR yet. Just the confirmation of online transmission. I called IRCC today and they said AOR will come when they start processing the application (with PR some of this first checks is automatic which is why you get AOR right away for pr). They said the confirmation of online transmission is the minimum you need for implied status.

I also realised right after I submitted that I forgot to attach my PR AOR because there wasn't a document upload field for it.

but I had mentioned in some questions and my LOE that I have a PR app in progress. I had assumed they didn't need it because they asked for UCI etc. Silly mistake. I sent it right away via webform.

part of the reason for calling was panic that I'd get rejected for completeness before the webform is processed as those are taking two weeks these days but the agent said they think it will be fine.

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just an update on my BOWP, I received confirmation it was approved on the 27th of November and it was in place from November 26. When I called IRCC they said they mailed the hard copy of my work permit on the 26th of November and it arrived by mail yesterday (15th of December).
I'm in Vancouver and it was stamped as being sent from the Edmonton office.
Just in case anyone was interested in how long it's taking!

Does anyone know if that means that's where my PR is being processed as well?

saurabh2326

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Hi Friends...Once we get the BOWP approved, can we change employer? I am currently on closed WP and my PR is in progress. I have claimed 50 points for job offer as well

PR AOR - 29th July
BOWP filed - 25th Sept

Just saw a GU today. I hope I will get the approval soon

Thanks

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi Friends...Once we get the BOWP approved, can we change employer? I am currently on closed WP and my PR is in progress. I have claimed 50 points for job offer as well

PR AOR - 29th July
BOWP filed - 25th Sept

Thanks
The BOWP is an open work permit so you can change employer but you might run into issues as you've claimed points for a job offer in your PR application.

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

PR AOR - 29th July
BOWP filed - 25th Sept

Thanks
Any update, mate?

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hey Guys, a Doubt, My Open Work Permit expires on FEB 24/2021, So will be applying for BWOP next week. My AOR is on Sep 22/2020 (CEC Inland). Could someone provide me help with IMM5710 Q3. "I Am applying for one or More of Following?
1. Apply for Work Permit with Same Employer
2. Apply for Work Permit for first time or with a new Employer
3. Restore my status as a worker
4.Get a New TRV

I am confused Between Option 1 to 3? ... If Anyone could help me with this?
Thank you
2 is the best option if you aren't out of status currently

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
Hi All
I received my AoR on December 14th (CEC Inland applicant). My current work permit expires on Jan 15, 2021.
Can anyone advise if I can apply for BOWP now and will I be able to stay in Canada while the BOWP is under processing?

Also it will be great if one can point me to an article for applying BOWP with instructions. I tried the questionnaire and there is no option for BOWP.

Thanks for your assistance!!

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi All
I received my AoR on December 14th (CEC Inland applicant). My current work permit expires on Jan 15, 2021.
Can anyone advise if I can apply for BOWP now and will I be able to stay in Canada while the BOWP is under processing?

Also it will be great if one can point me to an article for applying BOWP with instructions. I tried the questionnaire and there is no option for BOWP.

Thanks for your assistance!!
1.Yes you can stay in Canada with implied status till your bowp is approved

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
@Tommyboy007 Thanks.

When i read few articles, it states completeness check should be carried out, is that a pre-requisite for BOWP submission or only applicable during processing of BOWP application by CIC?
You can apply it right away. However until r10 completeness check is done, your application wouldn't be picked for processing