+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Ok.....so its showing..they r reviewing ur application??????
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once t

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi, i just got my BOWP wanna apply visitors visa so i can travel... is there anyone who applied recently please whats the timeline....answers will be appreciated
Thanks

Gonewithwind

Nov 17, 2020
Applied BOWP July 30
My work permit expire on Nov 22
Biometric: N/A
BOWP: still waiting

My question is... I recieved the letter to do biometric for BOWP on July 31 but my agent told me to ignore as it is no longer a requirement due to Covid. Im waiting for a call to give Biometric for PR and without giving one, would it affect my BOWP application? Seems like most of people were able to update biometric before their BOWP approved and I am just nervous about it.

bript

Jun 17, 2020
Applied BOWP July 30
My work permit expire on Nov 22
Biometric: N/A
BOWP: still waiting

My question is... I recieved the letter to do biometric for BOWP on July 31 but my agent told me to ignore as it is no longer a requirement due to Covid. Im waiting for a call to give Biometric for PR and without giving one, would it affect my BOWP application? Seems like most of people were able to update biometric before their BOWP approved and I am just nervous about it.
Don't worry about it. My BOWP was approved without biometrics.

Reactions: Gonewithwind

kumar2ca

Oct 27, 2020
BOWP got approved on17th NOV
AOR (CEC-Inland) -9th July
BOWP application date - 20th July
Current closed work permit expiry - 18th Nov
Biometrics - Nov 2

Nov 18, 2020
Hi guys anyone who applied for BOWP TRV(visa stamping on passport) along with BOWP and got any updates after BOWP approval? I mean without TRV you cant travel in and out of canada just the paper copy they mail us wont be accepted as visa right for travel purposes..Can you guys update whoever is waiting for it or got any info regarding it im trying to call IRCC if they have any alteration as they are not doing any Passport requests even for PR.
Any updates?!

rach1933

Nov 9, 2020
My AOR date is Jun 3. I have applied for BOWP on July 29th, did my biometrics on Nov 6th and this morning I got a "Correspondence Letter" saying my bio was processed. I have checked my application an hour later and my application status changed to approved and expiration date of the new document shows as Nov 19/2021. I haven't received any letters that would state my application approval. How do I know my work permit is being mailed? Have anyone recently received a physical copy of their BOWP?

vplr015

Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone,
Today i received letter stating "WP-EXT only except PGWP " what does this mean exactly? under the letter it mentioned the application number start with "U" to show to my employer for continuing working until "specific date" is mentioned.
Can anyone please clarify what does this letter exactly means?
Thank you

Mp298

Sep 30, 2019
AOR (FSW inland) Aug 8, 2018
BOWP AOR Jul 22, 2020
Approved Nov 19, 2020

Did not have to submit biometrics.