+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I receive mine on Monday (profile update) and received the email notification just yesterday.
I already had a SIN in my previous OWP, should I request a new SIN? I requested a extension of my OWP, not sure if this one is a new permit.
No documents were added to my profile regarding the result, just an updated table with work permit expiration date (Nov 2021).

AOR 12th Mar
Bio 20th Oct (done and updated)
BOWP 17th Jul

Note: just out of curiosity, I received an email notification last Saturday regarding a letter in my profile saying they confirmed my biometrics from the PR.
Same no letter and nothing..but I think by post they send to us.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Just got the email 30 min ago.
Update in my profile was on Monday, so 2 days after profile (ghost update on monday).

AOR 12th Mar
BOWP applied 17th Jul
Ok.thanks.i got only correspondence letter of biometric and yesterday I got approved.but no letter of anything.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Ok.thanks.i got only correspondence letter of biometric and yesterday I got approved.but no letter of anything.
I got correspondence letter too on November 8, but no approval on profile/email. Did you see in final decision- it is approved?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
No I didn't get any such letter when I applied in June. I only got a confirmation of application submission which mentioned that my application was received. I sent this along with my AOR as a proof to my employer and continued working on implied status until October 23rd when my BOWP was approved. My bowp is valid for a year (until October 2021). You can call IRCC and inquire what this is about. I am not really sure if this is a new thing!?!
Why do some people get that letter and some people don't?I didn't receive that letter either.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Did anyone receive correspondence letter on BOWP profile in last few days and still waiting for approval?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Did anyone receive correspondence letter on BOWP profile in last few days and still waiting for approval?
I assume it might be people their their passport is about to expire, close work permit holders or if you're yet to pass eligibility.

I have yet to pass eligibility when I last called on the Oct 29th, but not received any correspondence. This is the first time I am hearing of this it might be a new change they recently added.