+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker 2020

tedlll

Mar 11, 2022
I am also still waiting, applied on Oct 29, 2021. It was transferred to the Edmonton CIC office on Mar 11, 2022, and no more updates.

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
yes i have received an application after my submission? after that nothing ? May be they are working on my PR file but they should release my work permit in that time. they are playing with the people health.
Received ADR on ,my PR file 10 days ago which i submitted last week. They requested for P C C too for my submitted which i submitted 10 months ago. its not easy to get the P C C in short time.
They do not understand other problem.

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
yes i have received an application after my submission? after that nothing ? May be they are working on my PR file but they should release my work permit in that time. they are playing with the people health.
Received ADR on ,my PR file 10 days ago which i submitted last week. They requested for P C C too for my submitted which i submitted 10 months ago. its not easy to get the P C C in short time.
They do not understand other problem.
Submitted ( Spouse )

every activity involve money and mind . if you have to do the things more than once( Multiple times ) its really painful > They should understand others prospective too.

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Submitted ( Spouse )

every activity involve money and mind . if you have to do the things more than once( Multiple times ) its really painful > They should understand others prospective too.
You're not alone in this journey :)
Been waiting for my BOWP for 8 months now.
And our CEC PR app is pending for 23 months already. Just focus on the positive things. IRCC's system is so broken. We really can't do anything about that.