+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP-submit supporting document via WebForm

lailalalai

Sep 27, 2018
Hello everyone.

I've submitted BOWP application one month ago, with AOR number and medical examination information sheet attached. But I forgot to attach the provincial nomination letter - which is essential.

So the moment I realised that I uploaded the nomination letter as Case Specific Inquiry thru WebForm on IRCC website.

Will the officers see this letter when they process my application? Or I have to call IRCC to confirm the letter is attached to my original application?

Many many thanks.

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
I had a similar situation. What you can do is call the cic and tell them to put a note on the file. It depends on the officer but i my case they refused it.

lailalalai

Sep 27, 2018
I had a similar situation. What you can do is call the cic and tell them to put a note on the file. It depends on the officer but i my case they refused it.
...what did you do next? Restore as a visitor? My POWP is expiring very soon... Did you call CIC again to try to reverse the result? I saw a thread saying he forgot to attach AOR number and submit thru webform, got refused at first time but he called to ask for reverse it, and then he got it approved.

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
...what did you do next? Restore as a visitor? My POWP is expiring very soon... Did you call CIC again to try to reverse the result? I saw a thread saying he forgot to attach AOR number and submit thru webform, got refused at first time but he called to ask for reverse it, and then he got it approved.
I made an application to restore as a worker and it’s still in process. As i said i did call them and submit a webform they refused it.

wulisarah13

Mar 23, 2020
I made an application to restore as a worker and it’s still in process. As i said i did call them and submit a webform they refused it.
Hi Ayushverma265,
Sorry, I have question and want to seek for your experience please. You said that you made an restore application as a worker. When you applied for the restoration, did you work or you need to wait for the result? What kinda status were you? Thank you so much for your response.