BOWP Questions

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my e-APR and already got AOR. I now want to apply for BOWP and I was going through questions to determine my eligibility. Following are my answer for some of the question which I think is important for BOWP. at the end of all questions it asked me submit my passport, digital photo and proof of medical. and asking me to pay 255$ fees for WP. There is no form to fill or it doesn't say BOWP specifically.

So I just want to confirm is this what I am doing and seeing is true for BOWP ?? Or Am I doing something wrong ??

How long are you planning to stay in Canada? Temporarily - more than 6 months

What is your current immigration status in Canada? Worker

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? Yes
Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada? Yes
Do you have a written job offer? No

In addition I am married and need BOWP for Spouse as well who is accompanied in PR application but there was no reference or mention about spouse when I reached the end of WP application.

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Hi Batman,
Regarding the last question "Do you have a written job offer?"
Should you answer yes since you are currently working in Canada? Or is the job offer actually mean the valid job offer for LMIA. Want to clarify here.

Thank you.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gackt1229 said:
Hi Batman,
Regarding the last question "Do you have a written job offer?"
Should you answer yes since you are currently working in Canada? Or is the job offer actually mean the valid job offer for LMIA. Want to clarify here.

Thank you.
Written Job offer means LMIA supported offer. Anyways I re did the same thing again and seems like I got the proper application now.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
One question not related to your query.

1) If we have ITA and got AOR, can anyone apply for BOWP ? (I have closed WP valid for next 1 year)
2) If Yes, for how much duration it gets ?
3) What if PR application rejected in between, Can one still work on BOWP ?

Thanks....

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,
One question not related to your query.

1) If we have ITA and got AOR, can anyone apply for BOWP ? (I have closed WP valid for next 1 year)
2) If Yes, for how much duration it gets ?
3) What if PR application rejected in between, Can one still work on BOWP ?

Thanks....
Hey, I'm sure by now it's either you are a citizen or a pr already. Quick question, where you able to get an open work permit when you file for BOWP? I'm currently in close work permit and will be filing for my BOWP in a few months and plan to switch jobs, just wanted to know if that's possible?