30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello Everyone, Need help.
-PR submitted December 2, 2019
-BOWP submitted December 2, 2019
-Post graduate work permit expired already on 3rd of December.
-PR got cancelled as an Incomplete application due to ECA was not uploaded with EE application. I did upload that under education section with degree certificates.Somehow they cancelled my application.

As of now I'm on implied status until a decision on BOWP, I’m expecting an ITA next draw June 8, 2020.

I"m thinking to Re-apply for Permanent residency as a new application. wondering how can i Link my BOWP with new application once i Recive an ITA for new application.
There are no guarantees, but if you can get a new AOR before the BOWP is refused, it is possible that IRCC will continue processing the BOWP application. (By the rules, they should not do this, but some people have reported being successful when doing this. Again, no guarantees).

You can add a LOE and the new AOR to your BOWP application using the webform. Include in your explanation the fact that you believe an error was made when rejecting the application as incomplete.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Dec 21, 2019
Yes, I submitted a webform explaning what happened and showing I have all the corrects documents on my new submission and my bridging was approved.
Hey Carlos,

Congratulations!! Good to hear that they approved your BOWP.

I share the same situation as yours.

My first Online PR application got rejected as incomplete application.

Currently, I am on Implied status and the decision on BOWP is still pending. (might take approx 50 days)

Fortunately, just like you, I got new invitation and I have successfully applied for PR.

But I am worried about the next steps like linking of BOWP with my new application or any alternative platform to let them know.

Please guide me through, how did you explain them about your situation?

I do not want to take any risk this time, hence seeking your advice and guidance on this.

Your help on this will be truly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Jun 2, 2019
Hey Carlos,

Congratulations!! Good to hear that they approved your BOWP.

I share the same situation as yours.

My first Online PR application got rejected as incomplete application.

Currently, I am on Implied status and the decision on BOWP is still pending. (might take approx 50 days)

Fortunately, just like you, I got new invitation and I have successfully applied for PR.

But I am worried about the next steps like linking of BOWP with my new application or any alternative platform to let them know.

Please guide me through, how did you explain them about your situation?

I do not want to take any risk this time, hence seeking your advice and guidance on this.

Your help on this will be truly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Submit a webform explaining what happened, give as much details as possible, dates, attach receipts, screenshots, whatever you have.

Feb 15, 2023
Hello all, I am in the same situation as you all were but I am not sure what to do. My work permit expires on April 28th and my original pr application got returned as incomplete due to me filling out some incorrect travel dates resulting in a pcc date mismatch. I submitted a form to reconsider and to adjust my travel dates. Simultaneously I have reapplied for pr and I am waiting for the draw today 22nd.

My question is how likely is it that they will reconsider my old application?
What do I do of my current BOWP application should I withdraw? Or will they reject it?

I spoke to a lawyer and she told me that it will take IRCC at least 4 weeks before they respond back to me so I am not sure of the timelines. What is the best route to take in this case?

I can apply for the pr again but I dont want to be in a case where I applied for two pr application if they reinstate my original application.