Hi all, Somebody in the same situation? -PR submitted April 17, 2019 -BOWP submitted April 19, 2019 (Processing time said takes 91 days from here) -PGWP expired April 25, 2019 -PR cancelled Incomplete on May 25, 2019. I am on implied status until a decision on BOWP, I’m expecting an ITA next draw June 12, 2019 (CRS 500). Could I upload the second AOR to my BOWP which is still processing and get approved even with the rejection on my first application? Thank you so much in advance!