+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP process for me and family

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
Hi All,

this question might be too late however looking that my PR application is still in progress and will have 5 month in 4 days i would suspect the application went to security check and would take a year to complete (or more).

having said that my current work permit is a closed one with my company, as far as i am aware my company is requeting an extension on my current work permit but have not heard more details about it(could be a lie or who knows) the work permit expires on December 22 (this year) i know that i need to submit details in advance but it said online that as long as i submitted them before dec 22 is should be fine, having said that i probably will do it next week.

My wife have an open work permit, however she has not worked in the time we have being here, so is not necesary for her to have an work permit until we get PR, my 2 kids are under visitor records, these 3 documents expire on dec 22

my question is, what is the process to submit BOWP for me and my family, i have looked online and only find details on how to submit my BOWP, but what about my wife and kids? can i include them in the same application for extension? or do i need to submit individual applications for each of them based on the pending PR application?

We are all in canada and the application is under CEC, wife do not need work permit now so as long as i can get my wyfe and 2 kids visitor records extended like the BOWP would do for me then we will be fine waiting for the PR to be completed.

Thanks ina dvance for your support