medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all members,

I am in a total confusion now ! please help about with the online BOWP application .. donno where to start :( I did the eligibility questionaire and in one question it says ( do you have an LMO ) i don't coz i'm working in Canada still ! when i checked NO it says i can't apply ! I would do the paper based application however i donly have 2 months lefts in my current WP

Thank you and I appreciate every answer

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
It is true that you don't need an LMO. My guess - you answered some other question incorrectly.

In particular, there is a question something like "Have you been told by CIC that you are approved in principle for permanent residence?"

In the context of CEC, this means 'have you received your Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) yet'. This is one of the preconditions for BOWP and it will be expecting an answer of yes to this question.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LPS said:
It is true that you don't need an LMO. My guess - you answered some other question incorrectly.

In particular, there is a question something like "Have you been told by CIC that you are approved in principle for permanent residence?"

In the context of CEC, this means 'have you received your Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) yet'. This is one of the preconditions for BOWP and it will be expecting an answer of yes to this question.
Thank you very much for your answer .. i answered that question Yes :) when i put yes for the LMO thing it took me to the next steps !