+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Jan 2015 ?

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
jais83 said:
I have applied for BOWP on Feb 4th and still awaiting for it. I might have to travel to my home country just after I receive my BOWP. Can I apply for a TRV from my home country based on my BOWP?
Yes. You can apply for visa in your home country.

That what exactly I did last time..

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
cecapp14 said:
This is interesting. I've already left the country and my wife will leave and of March when she will be done with her work. We are now both in implied status as our visa expired beginning of March.
We will not be back in Canada soon, exception made to complete the landing process when PR will be ready.

Can I withdraw our BOWP application now? What the consequences will be on my wife status until she leaves the country? Does this will affect in any way out PR process and the landing thing?
Just curious. Why do u want to cancel the BOWP application. You will not get any refund, even if you cancel the application. About your wife, if she is dependent applicant on your BOWP application. She will lose her implied status and has to apply for restoration of status & visitor visa , if you cancel the application.

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
arorkama said:
Just curious. Why do u want to cancel the BOWP application. You will not get any refund, even if you cancel the application. About your wife, if she is dependent applicant on your BOWP application. She will lose her implied status and has to apply for restoration of status & visitor visa , if you cancel the application.
I want to cancel my BOWP application because I am not going to stay in Canada for a while for sure and I will not need a working permit. In addition does not sound correct what you say about the refund thing. I may have the refund if the process has not started yet, and so far has not.

My wife is dependant on the application. My question is: is it possible for her to keep working in Canada up to 30th March (date she is going to leave the country)? Why should I apply for restoration of status if I am not going to stay in Canada? I am going to come to Canada sometime end of this year in order to complete the landing process.

wg1960

Mar 27, 2014
Hi

Can someone share their experience please?

For BOWP online application, it is asking to upload the MR (medical proof)

Do we need to attach this? (did medical for CEC Application)

Thanks in advanc

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Yeah, just upload your note from the doctor.

wg1960 said:
Hi

Can someone share their experience please?

For BOWP online application, it is asking to upload the MR (medical proof)

Do we need to attach this? (did medical for CEC Application)

Thanks in advanc

MapleLeafCEC

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Applied on Jan 29th. Still waiting

ravin2014 said:
Hi, Any one else got approval after 27th Jan ?

cecapp14

Star Member
May 7, 2014
cecapp14 said:
My wife is dependant on the application. My question is: is it possible for her to keep working in Canada up to 30th March (date she is going to leave the country)? Why should I apply for restoration of status if I am not going to stay in Canada? I am going to come to Canada sometime end of this year in order to complete the landing process.
Anyone has any thought on this? Our visa is expired and we are in implied status. Can my wife (Dependant) keep working until end of the month? I am already out of Canada. Will the BOWP withdrawal affect the PR process?

arorkama

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
cecapp14 said:
Anyone has any thought on this? Our visa is expired and we are in implied status. Can my wife (Dependant) keep working until end of the month? I am already out of Canada. Will the BOWP withdrawal affect the PR process?
Your wife can work on the implied status as long as your BOWP application is in process.

In my earlier post, I mentioned if you cancel your BOWP application only then she has to apply for restoration of status.

I hope, it answers your question...

sam78000

Jan 23, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

i would like to complete my application for the BOWP application but after "Upload Documents" i do no have the continue button for the next step "Review Application".
can you tell me if someone had the same problem?

thank you

kamal2626

Nov 25, 2014
Hello Friends,
my application was received on april 3rd and cic requested for RCMP on may 15 and since then i havent heard anything from cic .
MY WP IS EXPIRING THIS JULY AND MY EMPLOYER IS ASKING ME FOR EXTENDED WP .
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY FOR BOWP , I TRIED ONLINE AND IT IS ASKING ME FOR LMI , I SOMEONE HAS RECEIVED IT ALREADY PLEASE HELP ME , ITS VERY URGENT .
THANKS .

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
kamal2626 said:
Hello Friends,
my application was received on april 3rd and cic requested for RCMP on may 15 and since then i havent heard anything from cic .
MY WP IS EXPIRING THIS JULY AND MY EMPLOYER IS ASKING ME FOR EXTENDED WP .
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY FOR BOWP , I TRIED ONLINE AND IT IS ASKING ME FOR LMI , I SOMEONE HAS RECEIVED IT ALREADY PLEASE HELP ME , ITS VERY URGENT .
THANKS .
You have to answer NO to the question have you have valid offer letter or job ..

kamal2626

Nov 25, 2014
thanks bud and which form are we filling ? when i go for uploading form it takes me to visitor visa or temoprary visa form .