Category........
NOC Code......
2211/ 2134
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Twice: PCC for UK in Sept 2014 and Additional documents from work to support NOC in Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
Waived... RPRF: 06-11-2014
Passport Req..
30-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
If there is something wrong with your medical report then you are outta luck my friend. Either re-appear for medicals or hope that your application gets approved before your WP expires. The department that processes your BOWP checks the GCMS notes because it is linked to your UCI # in the same system. Whether you send them your medicals or not - they will find out.

theshashi

Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why CIC is working very slow. As per their website last week they were working on application received on Dec-31st.
This week they are working on app received on Jan-2st. funny part is Jan 1st was holiday.
timeline is for Online applications

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
theshashi said:
Why CIC is working very slow. As per their website last week they were working on application received on Dec-31st.
This week they are working on app received on Jan-2st. funny part is Jan 1st was holiday.
timeline is for Online applications
When did u apply ?

manasac

Dec 12, 2013
Applied for second BOWP on 01/02/2015. Was approved by CIC on 02/18/15.

Should expect teh hard copy by mail any time soon

anywhere123

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ontario,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
Along with application.
I got question.."If I have my BOWP, do I still need to have a valid TRV?"

Background Storyline:
I have M-TRV (expiry date in 2017) and I have entered into Canada on Sept 07, 2014. M-TRV lets someone stay six months consecutively. According to this, I can stay in Canada until march 06, 2015.

On the other hand, I have applied for my PR after I entered in Canada (Oct 02, 2014). I received my PER (Jan 12, 2015) & have applied for BOWP on Jan 15, 2015. I received my AOR (Feb 17, 2015) by this time. According to CIC, one is not advised to submit a TRV application while applying for a WP. So, I didn't submit for my stays extension. Now I am under stress. If I don't get feedback from CIC before march 06, should I renter Canada (I will have another six months auto-extension) or just apply for extension online? Sorry for this long post. I am really confused what to do next!
Thanks.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
anywhere123 said:
I got question.."If I have my BOWP, do I still need to have a valid TRV?"

Background Storyline:
I have M-TRV (expiry date in 2017) and I have entered into Canada on Sept 07, 2014. M-TRV lets someone stay six months consecutively. According to this, I can stay in Canada until march 06, 2015.

On the other hand, I have applied for my PR after I entered in Canada (Oct 02, 2014). I received my PER (Jan 12, 2015) & have applied for BOWP on Jan 15, 2015. I received my AOR (Feb 17, 2015) by this time. According to CIC, one is not advised to submit a TRV application while applying for a WP. So, I didn't submit for my stays extension. Now I am under stress. If I don't get feedback from CIC before march 06, should I renter Canada (I will have another six months auto-extension) or just apply for extension online? Sorry for this long post. I am really confused what to do next!
Thanks.
You need not TRV if you are not going to travel out side Canada.. You can stay in Canada on work permit.. Once you get ur BOWP then you can apply for TRV if required.

For example, if u need to go out of Canada after getting new work permit then u need to TRV to reenter into Canada..

anywhere123

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ontario,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
Along with application.
kkrr said:
You need not TRV if you are not going to travel out side Canada.. You can stay in Canada on work permit.. Once you get ur BOWP then you can apply for TRV if required.

For example, if u need to go out of Canada after getting new work permit then u need to TRV to reenter into Canada..
Thanks a lot for your quick response...I am relaxed for a while now...

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
any updates on January applicants online ?

anywhere123

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ontario,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
Along with application.
Any suggestions? I received my AOR after submitting my online BOWP app. I just included my PER. Do I need to send them my AOR or in the system they can find out this info?

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
anywhere123 said:
Any suggestions? I received my AOR after submitting my online BOWP app. I just included my PER. Do I need to send them my AOR or in the system they can find out this info?
No, you need not send.. they can find it in the system..

anywhere123

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ontario,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
Along with application.
kkrr said:
Oh! Thanks. Really, a great relief.

mvns

Jan 11, 2015
kkrr said:
@kkrr, have you applied for a BOWP without the AOR? I applied online for my BOWP on Jan 12 and did not attach the AOR because I had not received the AOR back then. I only received the AOR one month later (Feb 10).

Today I called CIC and was told by the agent that officers in Ottawa do not look the system up for additional documents. "The application has to be complete as is." Furthermore, I was also told that my application for a BOWP may get rejected because I did not attach the AOR.

Still according to the agent (which btw was very, very friendly and helpful), if they do not reject the application, they may send me an email asking to upload the document.

What's your experience/case? I know that you said that the AOR is not required, but unfortunately the agent said the opposite. Do you think something has changed?

Thank you!

anywhere123

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Ontario,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1123/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
IELTS Request
Along with application.
Hi MVNS,

This is very informative message (+1 for you). I fall just behind you. I have applied my BOWP online on Jan 15 and received AOR on Feb 17. I want to send my AOR. But I am not sure how to do that. Did you ask to the agent about this issue? and what number did you call? I need to call them too.
Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I am becoming impatient more and more as time goes by.

mvns said:
@ kkrr, have you applied for a BOWP without the AOR? I applied online for my BOWP on Jan 12 and did not attach the AOR because I had not received the AOR back then. I only received the AOR one month later (Feb 10).

Today I called CIC and was told by the agent that officers in Ottawa do not look the system up for additional documents. "The application has to be complete as is." Furthermore, I was also told that my application for a BOWP may get rejected because I did not attach the AOR.

Still according to the agent (which btw was very, very friendly and helpful), if they do not reject the application, they may send me an email asking to upload the document.

What's your experience/case? I know that you said that the AOR is not required, but unfortunately the agent said the opposite. Do you think something has changed?

Thank you!

mvns

Jan 11, 2015
anywhere123 said:
Hi MVNS,

This is very informative message (+1 for you). I fall just behind you. I have applied my BOWP online on Jan 15 and received AOR on Feb 17. I want to send my AOR. But I am not sure how to do that. Did you ask to the agent about this issue? and what number did you call? I need to call them too.
Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I am becoming impatient more and more as time goes by.
Hi anywhere123,

Yes, I did ask the agent if I could send the AOR now. The answer was a clear "you can't."

According to him, I have to wait until an officer in Ottawa reviews my case and contact me - by email apparently - if he needs the AOR to be uploaded. In this case, the website would allow me to upload a new document (as you might've realized by now, after the application is submitted, it becomes "locked" for edits).

Worst case scenario, he said, they will simply reject my application because it lacks the required documentation. I hope this doesn't happen.

On the other hand, some people in this forum apparently got their BOWP without uploading their AORs. I just can't find the thread where this has been said.

Please let me know if you call them or find more information about this issue.