+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

###### BOWP applied in March or April. ########

Amitgocha

Nov 7, 2018
I applied BOWP on 11 March. It's been more tha a Month. Still no updates. They haven't even started the application. I have a dependent and he is 6 years old, is this be a reason of delay in file ?

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
I applied BOWP on 11 March. It's been more tha a Month. Still no updates. They haven't even started the application. I have a dependent and he is 6 years old, is this be a reason of delay in file ?
Have you received any updates? I am also in the same boat, its been a moth now.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
I think if we have claimed 50 points for LMIA then we will have to keep our previous job. However, we can do another job as well as
An update on this, our BOWP was approved last week. Before that was on LMIA WP claimed 50 points for arranged Job. Called IRCC this morning the lady confirmed that the job can be changed, there will not be any effect on 50 points. A reconfirmation was requested by me on this and she rechecked and replied because an open work permit is given to you, you can work for any employer.

My assumption and prediction are: Once your eligibility is passed considering 50 points, there is no effect on changing jobs after wards.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
A few quick Questions on BOWP.

1. What is the usual duration BOWP will be awarded?
  2. In a worst-case scenario, If your PR got into rejection and you have BOWP, How BOWP will be converted back to Work Permit.
  3. Does the Candidate have to leave the country and apply for a fresh work permit when he/she on BOWP and PR was rejected.

I'm trying to understand how BOWP candidates might get WP if PR ends up in some issues.

Amitgocha

Nov 7, 2018
I am still waiting to get the BOWP. Applied on 11th march and no updates as if now. The eligibility says- we will let you know once we start processing your application.