Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anybody faced similar situation ?

I opened my CIC account and it says my BOWP application has been approved and it says further instruction are provided in message below. However there is no message. :(

Also I am leaving for my home country today to stay there for atleast two month, while I am out if they sent WP to my canadian address what should I do ? and where do I submit the passport for Visa Stamping ? will Canadian embassy in my home country accept my passport and do visa stamp ??

Joy of BOWP approval is being overshadowed at the moment so many uncertainty in mind.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Batman_is_Real

When my BOWP was approved, the status section showed 'Approved' and case closed. I did not receive an email till late that evening from CIC. When was it approved?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira.r said:
Hey Batman_is_Real

When my BOWP was approved, the status section showed 'Approved' and case closed. I did not receive an email till late that evening from CIC. When was it approved?
I just checked today. Did you get WP sent to your address?
And also where did you submit passport for visa

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
I just checked today. Did you get WP sent to your address?
And also where did you submit passport for visa
Yes, I did. In my case I still had valid visa and I was traveling outside Canada for only a week.

Thanks

superwoman91

Mar 14, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:

I opened my CIC account and it says my BOWP application has been approved and it says further instruction are provided in message below. However there is no message. :(

Also I am leaving for my home country today to stay there for atleast two month, while I am out if they sent WP to my canadian address what should I do ? and where do I submit the passport for Visa Stamping ? will Canadian embassy in my home country accept my passport and do visa stamp ??

Joy of BOWP approval is being overshadowed at the moment so many uncertainty in mind.
Maybe you could ask your friends to mail it to your country and ask for a transit visa at your local visa office? What is your CEC timeline?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superwoman91 said:
Maybe you could ask your friends to mail it to your country and ask for a transit visa at your local visa office? What is your CEC timeline?
CEC Timeline you mean PR? In progress with medical pending. Need to submit few more test result.

JamesMM

Mar 13, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:

When did you apply for your BOWP

superwoman91

Mar 14, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:
CEC Timeline you mean PR? In progress with medical pending. Need to submit few more test result.
Good luck! Normally, it takes 3 to 10 days for the actual work permit to arrive after approval.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superwoman91 said:
Good luck! Normally, it takes 3 to 10 days for the actual work permit to arrive after approval.
Which I don’t want them to send it as I am leaving country today.

I just want them to send me approval letter in mycic account so I can get visa stamp from my country. I will collect BOWP on arrival at airport.

superwoman91

Mar 14, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Which I don’t want them to send it as I am leaving country today.

I just want them to send me approval letter in mycic account so I can get visa stamp from my country. I will collect BOWP on arrival at airport.
Do you have a valid work permit now or are you on implied status?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Just got the message saying WP will mailed to my address. I will arrange something to have that collected but I still do not know how do I get travel visa stamp to get back to Canada.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply Canada Visa from your home country in normal process....But for that you need physical copy of approved WP.

Process is really simple and you might have done it earlier....
you can do it through myCIC account, online. Apply for visitor visa

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Maratha said:
You can apply Canada Visa from your home country in normal process....But for that you need physical copy of approved WP.

Process is really simple and you might have done it earlier....
you can do it through myCIC account, online. Apply for visitor visa
I actually submitted visa application along with BOWP so I was expecting to get that approval letter which I still don't see in cic account.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can call call centre- automated help line....
you can enter the visa application number and if it's approved, you can submit the passport in home country as well....

I did once like this.