Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Is anybody faced similar situation ?

I opened my CIC account and it says my BOWP application has been approved and it says further instruction are provided in message below. However there is no message. :(

Also I am leaving for my home country today to stay there for atleast two month, while I am out if they sent WP to my canadian address what should I do ? and where do I submit the passport for Visa Stamping ? will Canadian embassy in my home country accept my passport and do visa stamp ??

Joy of BOWP approval is being overshadowed at the moment so many uncertainty in mind.
You have to wait 24 hrs for the In Canada approval letter to appear on you MyCIC account. The letter itself mentioned that the work permit is already mailed to the address you provided on your application. I suggest you call the CIC call centre with regards to your issue. They'll let you know the procedure if you wish to send the work permit to a different address if that's possible.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitz_Au said:
You have to wait 24 hrs for the In Canada approval letter to appear on you MyCIC account. The letter itself mentioned that the work permit is already mailed to the address you provided on your application. I suggest you call the CIC call centre with regards to your issue. They'll let you know the procedure if you wish to send the work permit to a different address if that's possible.
Again I don't mind work permit being sent to older address. I have someone who can collect that for me. I am only concerned with visa stamp as I need that on passport to travel back.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Anyone know how long it takes to get BOWP .
I am PNP inland applicant waiting for my PPR and my work permit is expiring last week on June 2017. I haven't applied BOWP yet.
Appreciate your help.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is anybody faced similar situation ?

I opened my CIC account and it says my BOWP application has been approved and it says further instruction are provided in message below. However there is no message. :(

Also I am leaving for my home country today to stay there for atleast two month, while I am out if they sent WP to my canadian address what should I do ? and where do I submit the passport for Visa Stamping ? will Canadian embassy in my home country accept my passport and do visa stamp ??

Joy of BOWP approval is being overshadowed at the moment so many uncertainty in mind.

G`day,

Same thing happened to me, no email or message in mycic box, Wondering did you get the permit in yer mail or you did receive an email after some days.

Regards,