+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP, AOR AND AIP????

mossliam

Oct 13, 2019
Hi there,

I have submitted my application for permanent residency through express entry. I got my points with a successful provincial nomination.

I am already in Canada and working with an open work permit which is due to expire in January 2020.

I want to apply for for a bridging open work permit. to cover the time between my WP expiration and my PR.

At this point I have received a letter from IRCC stating they have received my application. (AoR)

From what I understand, in order to apply for a bridging work permit I have to wait for a letter stating that I have been accepted in principle for permanent residency.

Is my AoR already proof that that I have been accepted in principle or should I expect another letter in the next few weeks?

Thanks
Liam Moss

crown7

May 24, 2020
Hi there,

I have submitted my application for permanent residency through express entry. I got my points with a successful provincial nomination.

I am already in Canada and working with an open work permit which is due to expire in January 2020.

I want to apply for for a bridging open work permit. to cover the time between my WP expiration and my PR.

At this point I have received a letter from IRCC stating they have received my application. (AoR)

From what I understand, in order to apply for a bridging work permit I have to wait for a letter stating that I have been accepted in principle for permanent residency.

Is my AoR already proof that that I have been accepted in principle or should I expect another letter in the next few weeks?

Thanks
Liam Moss
hello liam did you selected yes for approved in principle and got a bowp