+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey PCC application

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the details... I will keep track and follow up on it. In general how much time it takes for them to open up and enter it in the system and then how much time it takes to get everything at the consulate ?
I appreciate your quick response. Thanks Man
Hey Bro,
Did you got any update from BLS? And when did you sent your documents? I also sent my documents and they were delivered three days ago but haven't got any update from BLS Surrey so far.

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi, I already paid for pickup and drop of service of purolator from the link send by bls center through email. They charged me $30 for pickup and dropoff and send me order number and transcation number
Not sure what to do next?
In website it says I need to put the required documents in envelope, What kind of documents I keed other than original passport and work permit?
Which envelope they are asking to put the documents in? And do I need to send a prepaid return envelope
I already paid for pickup and dropoff, do I still need to add some extra amount for delivery with application charge of $44.40?
What is the mailing address for bls?
Thanks!
I have mentioned the documents in the above message.
You must have got a label which you have print in that email.

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Hi, I already paid for pickup and drop of service of purolator from the link send by bls center through email. They charged me $30 for pickup and dropoff and send me order number and transcation number
Not sure what to do next?
In website it says I need to put the required documents in envelope, What kind of documents I keed other than original passport and work permit?
Which envelope they are asking to put the documents in? And do I need to send a prepaid return envelope
I already paid for pickup and dropoff, do I still need to add some extra amount for delivery with application charge of $44.40?
What is the mailing address for bls?
Thanks!
This is the whole process for PCC

PCC application through BLS vancouver or surrey:

1. Download the checklist form from this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/ppc-checklist-vancouver.pdf
2. Create an application for PCC through this link: https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
i You first have to register yourself on their portal.
ii After that login with your user id and select the second option, which says Apply for police clearance certificate.
iii Fill out the form and make sure to enter all the details correct (under purpose of PCC select an option which says: "For Immigartion purpose or other")
iv Next thing is to get a 51mmx51mm photograph and paste it on the application form (make sure to sign in the box provided below the photograph in the application form)
3. Make a photocopy of your work permit, passport, bank statement or phone bill or driver's license or ID card and SELF ATTEST all the photocopies.
4. Create a pick up and drop off label through this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/pickuplabel/index.php?service_id=3
5. You'll receive an email from BLS after paying for drop off and pick up and there will be a link to generate a shipping label or you can go to this link and generate a shipping label: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php
6. Go to your bank or Canada post and ask them to make one demand draft or money draft for $44.40 in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
7. Now you have to put all the photocopies, original passport, demand draft or money draft, checklist form and PCC application form(filled and signed) in an envelope.
8. Paste the shipping label on an envelope, which you generated through BLS website or through a link provided in an email.
9. You can even drop off the package to your nearest Purolator store or you can wait for your Purolator driver to pick up your parcel.

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
My PCC timeline:
BLS Surrey
Application Mailed on 3rd June 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 4th June 2020
BLS email (Application received) : 10th June 2020
CGI received the application : 12th June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 13th June 2020
PV done on 19th June 2020
Status on Passport Seva updated from “pcc under review to ready for collection” on 24th June 2020
Status changed from “pcc ready for collection to printed successfully” on 25th June 2020
Status on BLS changed from “under processing at consulate general to in transit from consulate general to BLS” today on 25th June 2020.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Hey Bro,
Did you got any update from BLS? And when did you sent your documents? I also sent my documents and they were delivered three days ago but haven't got any update from BLS Surrey so far.
No updates yet. My documents delivered on 17th. I talked to them, they suggested me to wait till Monday (29th) afternoon

Gurpreet_kaur26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi
I received an email from bls that my pcc has been processed but i havent paid any return courier fees .. can you tell me what is the amount of it ?
My PCC timeline:
BLS Surrey
Application Mailed on 3rd June 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 4th June 2020
BLS email (Application received) : 10th June 2020
CGI received the application : 12th June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 13th June 2020
PV done on 19th June 2020
Status on Passport Seva updated from “pcc under review to ready for collection” on 24th June 2020
Status changed from “pcc ready for collection to printed successfully” on 25th June 2020
Status on BLS changed from “under processing at consulate general to in transit from consulate general to BLS” today on 25th June 2020.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Hi
I received an email from bls that my pcc has been processed but i havent paid any return courier fees .. can you tell me what is the amount of it ?
Hi, When you had submitted your PCC request and how much time it took to reflect on BLS tracker

Last edited:

Amandeep941

Jun 23, 2020
This is the whole process for PCC

PCC application through BLS vancouver or surrey:

1. Download the checklist form from this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/ppc-checklist-vancouver.pdf
2. Create an application for PCC through this link: https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
i You first have to register yourself on their portal.
ii After that login with your user id and select the second option, which says Apply for police clearance certificate.
iii Fill out the form and make sure to enter all the details correct (under purpose of PCC select an option which says: "For Immigartion purpose or other")
iv Next thing is to get a 51mmx51mm photograph and paste it on the application form (make sure to sign in the box provided below the photograph in the application form)
3. Make a photocopy of your work permit, passport, bank statement or phone bill or driver's license or ID card and SELF ATTEST all the photocopies.
4. Create a pick up and drop off label through this link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vas/pickuplabel/index.php?service_id=3
5. You'll receive an email from BLS after paying for drop off and pick up and there will be a link to generate a shipping label or you can go to this link and generate a shipping label: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php
6. Go to your bank or Canada post and ask them to make one demand draft or money draft for $44.40 in favor of ‘BLS International Services Canada Inc.’
7. Now you have to put all the photocopies, original passport, demand draft or money draft, checklist form and PCC application form(filled and signed) in an envelope.
8. Paste the shipping label on an envelope, which you generated through BLS website or through a link provided in an email.
9. You can even drop off the package to your nearest Purolator store or you can wait for your Purolator driver to pick up your parcel.
So I generated a label from bls website https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php and I got a receipt of payment from it. I went to purolator center and gave the label. But they told me its not the right label. It should be with barcode. Mine is more like a receipt. Now they are asking me to get tracking number from bls to print out actual label. But bls is not picking up the phone

Reactions: agent_47

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hi
Hi
I had paid $30 for the return courier in the beginning when I called them to book my Purolator courier appointment and they sent me 2 links (sending and return) where I paid $30 for each link.
($30 for sending courier and $30 for return courier)

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
So I generated a label from bls website https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php and I got a receipt of payment from it. I went to purolator center and gave the label. But they told me its not the right label. It should be with barcode. Mine is more like a receipt. Now they are asking me to get tracking number from bls to print out actual label. But bls is not picking up the phone
When you click on this link it will ask you for a transaction number, which you received in an email from BLS. Just enter that number and then it will show you an option, which says "PRINT LABEL" if still you doesn't get that option then email me: aszysingh@gmail.com

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Hi.. Please let us know if anyone had sent documents for pcc after 13th June, received initial mail from BLS. I sent documents on 15th June... still no response. Please help

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Hi.. Please let us know if anyone had sent documents for pcc after 13th June, received initial mail from BLS. I sent documents on 15th June... still no response. Please help
Did you get any tracking number from Purolator?
Is that delivered?

Asees.singh

Jul 20, 2019
Bro my documents were delivered to BLS on June 22 but I haven't heard anything from BLS so far. I called BLS yesterday and the guy on the phone said that BLS is taking minimum 14 days to process each application.