+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Surrey PCC application

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
Not yet, the police verification is completed in India. The status on the Passport website shows - "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office."
Thanks for info. I sent my document to BLS on monday and they are received at their office on Tuesday (BLS delivery report). I
t is not showing in BLS tracking and their customer care is too busy. Could you please suggest a way out and how much time will it take for PCC? Any idea

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Thanks for info. I sent my document to BLS on monday and they are received at their office on Tuesday (BLS delivery report). I
t is not showing in BLS tracking and their customer care is too busy. Could you please suggest a way out and how much time will it take for PCC? Any idea
Did you get any automated email from BLS saying that your documents are received?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Not Yet... I called customer care on the 20th, They told me to wait till the end of this week.
yes, unless and until you don't get that automated email, I guess you will need to wait. It means that they have not yet opened the envelope. Once they open the envelope, you will get one email from BLS that documents are received. Since today is Monday, try if you can follow up.

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
yes, unless and until you don't get that automated email, I guess you will need to wait. It means that they have not yet opened the envelope. Once they open the envelope, you will get one email from BLS that documents are received. Since today is Monday, try if you can follow up.
Thanks for the details... I will keep track and follow up on it. In general how much time it takes for them to open up and enter it in the system and then how much time it takes to get everything at the consulate ?
I appreciate your quick response. Thanks Man

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Thanks for the details... I will keep track and follow up on it. In general how much time it takes for them to open up and enter it in the system and then how much time it takes to get everything at the consulate ?
I appreciate your quick response. Thanks Man
I hope you will get an automated email today.
This is my timeline, hope it helps -

20 May - Purolator pickup
21 May - Reached BLS (as per Purolator tracking page)
22 May - BLS acknowledgement email
28 May - BLS to Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Reached Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Police verification initiated (email received from passport admin with a File number starting with cav**********
05 June - I gave my brother's number in my application. He got a call from Local police station to visit with all the supporting documents along with a neighbour. He submitted my aadhar copy, his aadhar copy, neighbour's aadhar copy, my passport copy, my passport size photo, my Canada address proof copy. The person in-charge said they will send the verification update to the Police Bhavan (Commissioner's office) of the city and they will upload it in the system which can be accessed by the Consulate. When asked about the timeline, the person in-charge said he will do his part by sending the verification complete but not sure on how much time it will take to get uploaded in the system or accessed by the respective Consulate.
In the meantime, I also kept checking this portal using this file number I got from Passport admin - (cav*********) -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
17 June - No update on passport portal. It showed "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". So I called up the constable in-charge of the police verification in my hometown. Requested him to check if the verification details are uploaded in the system. He said he will check and let me know.
18 June - Follow up call to the constable and he said he will get it uploaded in the system and let me know.
22 June - Upon checking the passport portal, the status is now changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office"

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General

anki0203

Jun 19, 2020
I hope you will get an automated email today.
This is my timeline, hope it helps -

20 May - Purolator pickup
21 May - Reached BLS (as per Purolator tracking page)
22 May - BLS acknowledgement email
28 May - BLS to Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Reached Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Police verification initiated (email received from passport admin with a File number starting with cav**********
05 June - I gave my brother's number in my application. He got a call from Local police station to visit with all the supporting documents along with a neighbour. He submitted my aadhar copy, his aadhar copy, neighbour's aadhar copy, my passport copy, my passport size photo, my Canada address proof copy. The person in-charge said they will send the verification update to the Police Bhavan (Commissioner's office) of the city and they will upload it in the system which can be accessed by the Consulate. When asked about the timeline, the person in-charge said he will do his part by sending the verification complete but not sure on how much time it will take to get uploaded in the system or accessed by the respective Consulate.
In the meantime, I also kept checking this portal using this file number I got from Passport admin - (cav*********) -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
17 June - No update on passport portal. It showed "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". So I called up the constable in-charge of the police verification in my hometown. Requested him to check if the verification details are uploaded in the system. He said he will check and let me know.
18 June - Follow up call to the constable and he said he will get it uploaded in the system and let me know.
22 June - Upon checking the passport portal, the status is now changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office"

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General
Thanks,

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello,
I need to get done PCC too. But how can i do that, i mean i have no clue how to do this. Please let me know.
Thank you.

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
And are they receiving walkin applications?
They are not accepting Walk-in.
I followed the below steps --
Call one of BLS Call Center phone numbers provided on BLS website. (You can call any number irrespective of your location in Canada)
They will guide you with all the process and even book for the pick-up of the documents and passport and dropping the passport and PCC with Purolator. All you need to do is be ready with laptop and credit card for payment as they will send the payment links via email when you are on call with them.
Required documents -
  1. Original Passport
  2. Duly signed PCC Application from the passport portal
  3. 2x2 in. photograph (as per the specifications) pasted on the PCC application
  4. Copy of WP
  5. Copy of local address proof
  6. Copy of Passport
  7. Postal Order or Demand Draft of CAD $44.40 in favor of BLS INTL SERVICES CANADA INC.
You can also refer this link - https://www.cgivancouver.gov.in/pages.php?id=45

Amandeep941

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, I already paid for pickup and drop of service of purolator from the link send by bls center through email. They charged me $30 for pickup and dropoff and send me order number and transcation number
Not sure what to do next?
In website it says I need to put the required documents in envelope, What kind of documents I keed other than original passport and work permit?
Which envelope they are asking to put the documents in? And do I need to send a prepaid return envelope
I already paid for pickup and dropoff, do I still need to add some extra amount for delivery with application charge of $44.40?
What is the mailing address for bls?
Thanks!