Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone, here I am completing this thread for future references

Processing time during present scenario: 8 to 9 weeks.....

PCC Timeline:

Prepared and sent by purolator: May 05 :)

Received at BLS Brampton: May 06 :cool:

Status Update on BLS website: May 22 :(

Processing at Consulate: May 23 ;)

Verification Initiation Email: May 29 :confused:

Physical Verification done: June 10 :rolleyes:

PCC Printed: June 19 :rolleyes:

Received: June 30 :p

Reactions: casualgamer

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PCC was printed on 24th June.
at BLS website, My status got changed from processing at Consulate General to in transit from cgi to bls today.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Yes on 27th. Thanks god its all over !!
Even I have sent return label but my status changed to Ready for collection. Please let me know what should I do now, BLS is not lifting my calls. Did you paid again for return label by calling them or they will use existing return label.Please help me on this.

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hey Guys, I received my PCC from purolator today. With the application I uploaded LOE for PCC.Now to upload the actual one, I am getting lots of mixed comment on raising a webform. some are saying from the type of application select "Replace/Amendment document" and others are saying select "Permanent Resident (Applied Online)". Please let me know which one is the correct one to upload my PCC.

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
Even I have sent return label but my status changed to Ready for collection. Please let me know what should I do now, BLS is not lifting my calls. Did you paid again for return label by calling them or they will use existing return label.Please help me on this.
@Puttna03, Infact I never chose purolator at first. I sent my documents via canada post with a self address envelope. However, later I knew they would not sent it back in that cover and post it.to my address.That is why I called BLS (who never got connected.so, I drove to their office and stared for long time at the camera at entrance door coz it was closed with a note on it and i didnt know what else to do). Some one might have looked at the camera insede and walked out to me. They insisted to try calling one more time and that worked (u can call it luck). Finally got hold of a person on call and arranged for a return of my pcc. Lol i know it sounds funny now. I suggest please keep trying calling. No use to visit their office.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
@Puttna03, Infact I never chose purolator at first. I sent my documents via canada post with a self address envelope. However, later I knew they would not sent it back in that cover and post it.to my address.That is why I called BLS (who never got connected.so, I drove to their office and stared for long time at the camera at entrance door coz it was closed with a note on it and i didnt know what else to do). Some one might have looked at the camera insede and walked out to me. They insisted to try calling one more time and that worked (u can call it luck). Finally got hold of a person on call and arranged for a return of my pcc. Lol i know it sounds funny now. I suggest please keep trying calling. No use to visit their office.
Thanks. So you paid for return label again?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I never paid for return at the first place. If our fees of cad44.40 had return charges then yes i paid 30 again.
Thank you. So for others, this is a new lesson, don't send own labels. Just call to BLS for generating labels. Now, I need to go through another hectic process to get my PCC. No one is picking my calls, so I will wait till Monday.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hello All, we finally received our PCC. Our timelines,

I went to Purolator store and generated sending and return labels for my wife and myself: 23 May 2020
Received at BLS: 24 May 2020
BLS tracker updated: 10 June 2020
Passport admin mail received: 12 Jun 2020
Police verification at home: 15 Jun 2020 (Well, I know some one from Police station, so it became easy for me to ask them to start verification asap)
PSK tracker updated ( PCC ready to collected from RPO): 18 June 2020
PSK tracker updated (PCC printed): 25 Jun 2020
PSK tracker updated (In transit to BLS from consulate): 1st July 2020
BLS tracker updated (Ready for dispatch, pick up by Purolater): 2nd July 2020
PCC received: Tomorrow I will receive my package( 3rd July 2020)

Suggestions:

1. Don't try to generate own labels by visiting purolator or Canada post store directly. BLS is not updating their system with return labels, I ended up with paying again for drop off return labels by calling them. Again calling them is not easy and you need to be lucky. Try to call them and generate labels through BLS.
2. It will take one week from PCC ready to collected from RPO to PCC printed status. If not, please contact below email ID's by explaining your situation. This helped me to move to PCC Granted status.
pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in,
cons.toronto@mea.gov.in
qc.ca@blsinternational.net
3. After PCC is printed it will take exactly one week to send printed PCC from consulate to BLS, so just relax.
4. BLS will dispatch your application with in one day after they received it from consulate.

Again, this is not easy process and we need to go through this. So be cool and proceed with your application. This forum helped me a lot to get lot of updates about PCC so I thought to share my experience. All the best and happy weekend!

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
For all those eagerly awaiting their PCC from India. Sharing my timeline:

23 April - Mailed PCC Documents via Purolator to BLS Brampton
24 April - Delivered to BLS Brampton
08 May - I was able to track the my file on the BLS website for the first time
10 May - Forwarded to Consulate General of India (CGI) Toronto
25 May - Received email notification from CGI that my request has been sent to the local police station in India for verification
26 May - 5 June - Followed up with local police station, district police station as well as send numerous email to CGI enquiring status. FYI, district police station first gave an alibi that it will be delayed as result of covid 19, said they didn't receive any request from CGI and then blamed on some server issue. Meanwhile CGI said they are awaiting a response from the local police station which could take three weeks after which it would my responsibility to follow up (SMH!). My family in India kept pursuing and following up with the district and local police station until a physical police verification was conducted. It helps to know someone at the PS, at least they will appreciate the urgency of the request.
5 June - Physical police verification in India, visited my home, took copy of passport, photo id etc.
8 June - PCC processed and sent back to BLS
9 June - PCC mailed by BLS to my address
10 June - Received PCC at my address

FYI, I had applied for two PCC's and I only received one. In addition to putting me through such inefficient and lengthy process they didn't have the basic common sense of processing two copies, despite of me having sent two applications and paid for both. I sent a follow up email to CGI as well called up BLS (not even sure what their purpose is other than cause delays in what is already an inefficient process), I hope they send the second one soon, because all they had to do was print a second copy for the jurisdiction I requested.
my current status says pcc has been printed successfully. How many days it takes to get the certificate in hands afrer this status?

hbenu

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys...any update on your postal PCC application thru Bls? My documents were received by jan 29,2021...but no update on the system yet.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Experienced members,
The police station confirmed that they have provided verification status from their end . However, what I see on the file is below:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Can someone please confirm if there is any other way to check if Police station has forwarded the application further?