Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi everyone,

Hope you are safe and doing well in this pandemic

My application package was reached on May 6 along with all required documents and draft but still I cannot see any update on it and I cannot even track my application on their website (Postal application - passport - D.O.B)

It says "No Records Found" I emailed to their quality control last Saturday and did not get any reply yet....

Anyone who is facing same issue kindly share your timeline and experience here.

Thank you

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

My application package was reached on May 6 along with all required documents and draft but still I cannot see any update on it and I cannot even track my application on their website (Postal application - passport - D.O.B)

It says "No Records Found" I emailed to their quality control last Saturday and did not get any reply yet....

Thank you
Hey,

It would take upto 2 weeks to get the first update from BLS about the status. I sent all the documents on April 28 and as per Purolator tracking it was delivered on April 29. But the first update I received was on May 14th.
Even if you call BLS they would ask you to check the status in bls website. For me now it is showing as "Processing in consulate general".

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hey,

It would take upto 2 weeks to get the first update from BLS about the status. I sent all the documents on April 28 and as per Purolator tracking it was delivered on April 29. But the first update I received was on May 14th.
Even if you call BLS they would ask you to check the status in bls website. For me now it is showing as "Processing in consulate general".
Are you tracking under passport section ( postal application) with date of birth? Or is there any other method for tracking?
Thanks

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you
Same here! Application delivered to BLS brampton on 6th May. Since then no update. I am hoping we will see an update by the end of this week.
Will be in touch!

Good luck

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020
Same here! Application delivered to BLS brampton on 6th May. Since then no update. I am hoping we will see an update by the end of this week.
Will be in touch!

Good luck
Did you get any update from BLS?
Please post here if you receive any updates. So we can track how long it is taking for everyone to get the first update after the documents are delivered.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Application StatusUnder Process

Reached on: May 06
Status Changed on: May 22 (16 days after)

Anyone knows how many more days???

Last edited:

Varun Gopi

May 15, 2020

No idea. for me status changed on May 14th and no update yet. It is taking almost a month now after the documents got delivered to BLS.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
No idea. for me status changed on May 14th and no update yet. It is taking almost a month now after the documents got delivered to BLS.
Oh what you mean a month from now or May 6 ( delivered date) ? In email they are saying about 5 to 6 working days

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Status update: May 26 Processing at Consulate General

anyone? How many days now?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
How to check the status? I tried in website by providing passport number but I am getting no records found. Please help.

sam2326

Apr 30, 2020
Hi Friends, I had sent my PCC request on 28th April and status is showing Processing at Consulate General since 15th May. I received an email from embassy mentioning that the PCC request has been sent to the local police station in India for verification today. Is this normal? Please advise. Thanks

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi Friends, I had sent my PCC request on 28th April and status is showing Processing at Consulate General since 15th May. I received an email from embassy mentioning that the PCC request has been sent to the local police station in India for verification today. Is this normal? Please advise. Thanks
Actually it’s not normal.
usually it happens when they can’t find information or they found something which needs further information.

deanj

Star Member
May 27, 2020

I mailed my application for PCC to BLS on 22 April, my info began showing up on the BLS website on 11 May and indicates the status "processing at Consulate General" eversince. I received an email notification on 26 May from the consulate that it has been sent to the local police station in India for verification.

Now I found this quite strange as I have applied for India PCC in the past while based in another foreign country and I was able to receive one within 48 hours. So I tried digging further and it looks like the process for PCC has changed as per information available on the CGI webpage.

Please see an excerpt, "Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions."

https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/

For those wondering about delays in processing, I hope this sheds some light.