+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Brampton PCC

sidhi_baat

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi Experienced members,
The police station confirmed that they have provided verification status from their end . However, what I see on the file is below:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Can someone please confirm if there is any other way to check if Police station has forwarded the application further?
if you see the status "police clearance certificate printed" that means your pcc is approved and in transit (expect within a week)

if your status says" processing at consulate general " it means police verification is in process or may be done but not sent to RPO (region passport office) expect two weeks from here.

to faster the process, you can contact the RPO in your city and ask the status of your file by providing them APN number of your file. They can also tell you if your police verification is done and sent to them or not.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: sk1622

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
Hi Experienced members,
The police station confirmed that they have provided verification status from their end . However, what I see on the file is below:
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Can someone please confirm if there is any other way to check if Police station has forwarded the application further?
same boat, looking for answers/clarifications

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

this PCC process is so-pathetic and really frustrating for us.

Can we write complaints about consultants general of India Toronto jurisdictions to www.madad.gov.in this is consulate management service which handled by external affairs of India officer.

They should know about what services they are giving in abroad and how people have to wait for one service.

Reactions: Miracle2018

riyazden

Jul 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

this PCC process is so-pathetic and really frustrating for us.

Can we write complaints about consultants general of India Toronto jurisdictions to www.madad.gov.in this is consulate management service which handled by external affairs of India officer.

They should know about what services they are giving in abroad and how people have to wait for one service.
I pinged the RPO Twitter handle

mrinzy

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I applied for my PPC at Ottawa BLS on Feb 3, 2021. Last week it reached my local police station in Mumbai and after my Dad went there a couple of times, they submitted the verification from their end last Thursday on 4th March. However, the status on portal4 still shows "police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian embassy/consulate. PCC needs to be initiated blah blah ...". Even on BLS, it says "Processing at High Commission".

Anyone here knows how much time it takes for the processing to complete at the High Commission and the PCC to reach BLS? I am running out of time to submit my PR application.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
my current status says pcc has been printed successfully. How many days it takes to get the certificate in hands afrer this status?
Could you please tell if you receive your PCC.My pcc has been printed ..it’s been a week
Status at psk website :pCC printed and
BLs tracking site :processing at consulate general ..

Ramandeep Hans

Jul 13, 2018
Hi everyone, i submitted my pcc application on 15 january. Please let me know if anyone get it. Because its showing that pcc is printed, i already paid fees for drop off.