+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blood test

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There should`nt be any medical problem which will linger on and cause stress on Candian health system... you wont have any problems incase of any temp problems.

Rohit12 said:
Hello,
Can anybody tell me what types of infections/diseases are examined in blood test?
Rohit

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohit12 said:
Hello,
Can anybody tell me what types of infections/diseases are examined in blood test?
Rohit
For the blood test:

HIV and Syphilis only.

They do not conduct any other kind of blood test unless you mentioned that you have any other disease or have suffered from any one in the past, or the doctor has noticed any symptoms on your body during the general check (red or yellow eyes, or on your skin, or up normal size of the liver "hyperplasia of liver" which can be detected by pressing the liver area by the doctor during the general check on the body...etc) which gives an indicator that you might have a certain kind of infection or disease.

Otherwise, as i mentioned above, only HIV, and Syphilis.

You will see the kind of the blood tests you are going to do in the blood test form which will be given to you by the doctor to give it to the blood lab to conduct the blood test.

By the way, i have done the medical test for Canada twice, one for a student visa and the other was for the Permanent residence and both of them were the same exactly.