+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blank Pages in Passport Requirement

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Is anyone aware of how many blank pages you require to receive your permanent residency visa?

My wife has got only 4 full blank pages and Indian embassy only accepts renewal of passport when only 2 full blank pages are remaining.

Please can someone advice on this.

Thanks.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
The requirement form VO is for 2 blank pages. The requirements are

Please provide your valid passport or travel document and a valid passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.
  • All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.
  • Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this info everyone. That puts my mind to rest. +1 for you all.

Nany.35

Aug 9, 2023
Hey, Is it mandatory to have the two blank pages adjacent to each other or will it be fine if its anywhere else other than the last page?
Hello,
Do you have the answer to this, please?
I have 02 blank pages, but they are not facing each other, but I have a blank page from back and front ... Is there any risk?

Nany.35

Aug 9, 2023
Can the blank pages be on different page numbers? do they have to be right next to each other?
Hello,
Do you have the answer to this, please?
I have 02 blank pages, but they are not facing each other, but I have a blank page from back and front ... Is there any risk?