+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLANK LMO

ismailgls

Mar 3, 2012
I got a Positive lmo paper but it did not write my name..we had a contrat with my company during the processing time of LMO..and also they put my resume and medical coverage so i am wondering about is it going to be a problem when i apply for a work permit because lmo paper does not have my name or all lmo paper is like this??? could you please help me ??? thanks a lot

lucybear05

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
I am not an expert by any means. But I am an employer who recently obtained an LMO. I noted that it has two parts. The first part did not mention my employee's name at all. The second part did, but it contained an instruction on it telling me NOT to give this second part to my employee. I read somewhere this is a recent change in the way they are formatting LMO's. I was told not to worry, because the LMO record with HRSDC would have her employee name on it, and I would have the second part of the LMO which also has her name on it.

Seems strange, but she had no issues whatsoever getting her work permit and proper status to come and work for us.

Good luck!