+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BITS Pilani WILP Transcript Request Timeline

Pintu1208

Feb 11, 2021
The provisional degree certificate for students passing in dec is usually provided in mid of january. You Can then apply using provisional degree certificate. The only down point is that it will be a Season for Wes, meaning there will be a lot of people applying for the same. I am being one of them. I would suggest you to be ready with your application by mid of january.
Hi,

I have completed my M.tech degree in BITS through WILP in the month of November. I was trying to get the degree certificate/ provisional certificate from BITS. They said it is not ready with them till now. But, I see seniors have received their provisional certificate in the month of January...

Could you please let me know when you got it? Are there anyone who is like me.. waiting for BITS to provide the degree/provisional certificate?

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have completed my M.tech degree in BITS through WILP in the month of November. I was trying to get the degree certificate/ provisional certificate from BITS. They said it is not ready with them till now. But, I see seniors have received their provisional certificate in the month of January...

Could you please let me know when you got it? Are there anyone who is like me.. waiting for BITS to provide the degree/provisional certificate?
I am in the same boat. I am also waiting for provisional degree. I am able to see my ID in their transcript request database tough, so that's a relief. I have also been informed that it may take till end of February, so just waiting for the time being.

Pintu1208

Feb 11, 2021
I am in the same boat. I am also waiting for provisional degree. I am able to see my ID in their transcript request database tough, so that's a relief. I have also been informed that it may take till end of February, so just waiting for the time being.
Oh! I was told by BITS, that they ll give it to organization at the end of January, February. But nothing happened till now.

When I reach my organization regarding this, they said provisional degree certificate will be issued at the month of August/October 2021.. I am so confused

AnkitJasuja

Feb 16, 2021
I have a Doubt here , Should we send the degree certificate directly to WES and only request BITS for Transcripts? which costs 500+1800?

As WES needs both Degree certificate and Transcript . How do we get the degree certificate attested? do we need to raise a request again for the same paying 3000 Rs +1800 postal charges?
I am also not sure if degree certificate needs to be attested. From above comments , it seems that only transcripts are needed.

Pintu1208

Feb 11, 2021
Hi, Have you got any update from BITS.. when they ll provide the provisional certificate? For the students get passed on the year 2020 November?
Please let me also know if u receive any.

Thanks in advance !!

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, Have you got any update from BITS.. when they ll provide the provisional certificate? For the students get passed on the year 2020 November?
Please let me also know if u receive any.

Thanks in advance !!
I got my provisional degree certificate for M.Tech on 9th Mar (last week). I applied to WES and uploaded a soft copy on their website and applied for transcripts with BITS on the same day. I got update from WES that my provisional degree certificate is accepted and they are waiting for my transcripts on 17th Mar.

Last edited:

Pintu1208

Feb 11, 2021
I got my provisional degree certificate for M.Tech on 9th Mar (last week). I applied to WES and uploaded a soft copy on their website and applied for transcripts with BITS on the same day. I got update from WES that my provisional degree certificate is accepted and they are waiting for my transcripts on 17th Mar.
So happy to hear this, all the very best to you!!
Btw, are you from the organization Wipro? To whom you approached and from whom you've got the provisional?
I was trying to get it from my organization... Unfortunately no luck to me.. :(

cp1999

Mar 13, 2019
INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So happy to hear this, all the very best to you!!
Btw, are you from the organization Wipro? To whom you approached and from whom you've got the provisional?
I was trying to get it from my organization... Unfortunately no luck to me.. :(
No, I am not from Wipro. Everyone in my class got the provisional and transcripts at the same time (2018HT13xxx class.) I used to contact them on registration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in. But I am sure that, even with my mails I got it as per their schedule that they informed me in advance. You can contact them for more info. Best of luck.

Rorschach

Sep 7, 2022
Hello,
I see that many have requested transcripts to send to WES. I have a few questions, and would appreciate if you could chime in.
1. The required documents at WES are Degree certificate and Statement of Marks (Transcripts?), and WES allows uploading Degree certificate. So all I would have to apply at BITS is the Duplicate transcript, correct?
2. Has WES requested anyone to upload attested Degree certificate?

Thanks in advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,
I see that many have requested transcripts to send to WES. I have a few questions, and would appreciate if you could chime in.
1. The required documents at WES are Degree certificate and Statement of Marks (Transcripts?), and WES allows uploading Degree certificate. So all I would have to apply at BITS is the Duplicate transcript, correct?
2. Has WES requested anyone to upload attested Degree certificate?

Thanks in advance.
As far as I know you cannot upload your certificates nor can send one on your own. Your school or Uni needs to send them in a sealed envelope.