+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BITS Pilani WILP Transcript Request Timeline

smcharlie

Jan 21, 2018
I have completed MS in Telecommunications and Software Engineering from BITS, Pilani through WILP. I have request my transcript in sealed envelop delivered to me. I have submitted request through http://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/graduation/instructions.html.

Anyone who has requested through same link help me with following?
  • How much time does it generally take them to send the envelop?
  • I have not send them the generated form and payment receipt through email. Considering it is an online system, I assumed the application form should be automatically sent to them. Or do I need to send them a copy of application form generated through above system along with payment receipt?

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
I have completed MS in Telecommunications and Software Engineering from BITS, Pilani through WILP. I have request my transcript in sealed envelop delivered to me. I have submitted request through http://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/graduation/instructions.html.

• I have not send them the generated form and payment receipt through email. Considering it is an online system, I assumed the application form should be automatically sent to them. Or do I need to send them a copy of application form generated through above system along with payment receipt?
I'm in the same boat - have initiated the process for the transcripts from BITS (WILP)
Have also requested for the sealed transcripts delivery at my home address and will then pass them on to WES

Have you had any luck chasing them for your certs?

Cant seem to get through the department by emails or the phone
Would appreciate if anyone has gone through the process and can share the expreience -

I've followed the instructions on the BITS Pilani portal for requesting the certs and have emailed them separately as well

sanchari123

Jun 4, 2018
Hi, I guess, by now you both received your BITS Pilani transcript. Now I am going to request them for my transcript.
How much did you pay for it? As per their portal, it's almost 5300 INR or 230$ for just 1 transcript. or am I getting it wrong?
Can you please help me out?
Thanks

Last edited:

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018

hi
Did you get the sealed envelope with transcripts to ur address.

Did you send academic request form with wes ref num to get it in sealed envelope(As mentioned in BITS website)

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Rarch

Jun 5, 2018
I'm in the same boat - have initiated the process for the transcripts from BITS (WILP)
Have also requested for the sealed transcripts delivery at my home address and will then pass them on to WES

Have you had any luck chasing them for your certs?

Cant seem to get through the department by emails or the phone
Would appreciate if anyone has gone through the process and can share the expreience -

I've followed the instructions on the BITS Pilani portal for requesting the certs and have emailed them separately as well

hi
Did you get the sealed envelope with transcripts to ur address.

Did you send academic request form with wes ref num to get it in sealed envelope(As mentioned in BITS website)

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

newtowes

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, I completed my Masters in Software Engg from BITS in the year 2004 through my employer Patni Computer Systems. I requested for Transcripts through BITS Pilani online portal (arcd@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in) and paid Rs 1100/- for the same. But I got a response that I am not eligible. I guess my money is gone.

I tried using the below link but it gives me an error that No Route to Host. Did anyone recently use the below link to request for a transcript.

http://wilpdar.bits-pilani.ac.in/graduation/instructions.html.

iamprakhr

Sep 3, 2018
hi All,

I have the same query. I completed my WASE(Wipro Academy of Software Excellence) in 2016 and got my masters degree(Mtech) as well. Requested for Duplicate transcripts from the online portal, paid RS 600 for getting 1 copy of transcripts along with RS 100 as postal charges. I also selected the option to get it in sealed envelope. However, it is mentioned in the instructions that I need to send an email to registration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in requesting them to send the transcripts in a sealed envelope. Also I need to send "academic request form" and scanned copy of degree certificate to to complete the request. Any idea where can I get academic request form?Also is it mandatory?

I also checked that for attested Degree certificate, one has to pay Rs 3000/- separately. Can anybody confirm if its needed too?

Thanks,
Prakhar

Yazy

Sep 15, 2018
hi All,

I have the same query. I completed my WASE(Wipro Academy of Software Excellence) in 2016 and got my masters degree(Mtech) as well. Requested for Duplicate transcripts from the online portal, paid RS 600 for getting 1 copy of transcripts along with RS 100 as postal charges. I also selected the option to get it in sealed envelope. However, it is mentioned in the instructions that I need to send an email to registration@wilp.bits-pilani.ac.in requesting them to send the transcripts in a sealed envelope. Also I need to send "academic request form" and scanned copy of degree certificate to to complete the request. Any idea where can I get academic request form?Also is it mandatory?

I also checked that for attested Degree certificate, one has to pay Rs 3000/- separately. Can anybody confirm if its needed too?

Thanks,
Prakhar

Hi Prakhar,

I'm in the same boat as yours, I'm too from Wipro WASE, lets connect directly, search on finder mohammed yaseer TJ. Let me know yours, or ping me direct please.

sairao

Aug 24, 2018
Even i did in the same procedure as mentioned in the Bits site but i have not received any update.

iamprakhr

Sep 3, 2018
Guys,

I requested for my duplicate transcripts from BITS on 3rd September 2018 and i received an update from the university that they have dispatched the transcripts on 6th September. But I have not received it yet. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Also I confirmed from many sources that only duplicate transcripts is required for WES evaluation, no need to request for an attested copy of final degree.

sandy5444

Nov 8, 2018
Guys,

I requested for my duplicate transcripts from BITS on 3rd September 2018 and i received an update from the university that they have dispatched the transcripts on 6th September. But I have not received it yet. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Also I confirmed from many sources that only duplicate transcripts is required for WES evaluation, no need to request for an attested copy of final degree.
Have you got your transcript from BITS? I have also received an email stating it is dispatched on 17th Nov. but i have not received it yet. Tried contacting BITS over email and phone but no response. Please advise.

Jan 7, 2019
I have pass out in 2018 form Bits and received the mark-sheets(except 4th sem marksheet), provisional degree certificate and transcript. As per new norms, the institute will have to send the sealed transcript to canada embassy on behalf of student. Do you know how to apply to have Bits dispatch transcript to Canda embassy?

Reactions: sthakk3

abhayp2702

Jan 26, 2019
Pls let me know if we have to select WES as a private independent agency while paying fees for the transcripts as it is showing $150 for me.

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
I am also in same boat. Mailed them to send the transcripts to canada. Did payment and everything last month and still there is no answer from them neither on mail or phone. Have no idea what to do. It`s been 15 days since i placed the request but they are just not answering.