+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth of Child

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I received my AOR yesterday and now need to submit the full application to CHC in next 4 months. Now the scenario is like this, We are expecting this mid october and while applying for the immigration there were 2 memebers i.e. me and my wife. but now the members will be increased from 2 to 3. In that case i need to submit 550 CAD for one more applicant. now my queries are

How to inform new birth of the child.
Where to send that 550 CAD draft ( For New born) to Scotia or Canadian High Commision

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
sumit39 said:
Hi Everybody,

I received my AOR yesterday and now need to submit the full application to CHC in next 4 months. Now the scenario is like this, We are expecting this mid october and while applying for the immigration there were 2 memebers i.e. me and my wife. but now the members will be increased from 2 to 3. In that case i need to submit 550 CAD for one more applicant. now my queries are

How to inform new birth of the child.
Where to send that 550 CAD draft ( For New born) to Scotia or Canadian High Commision
The application fee is only 150. You should inform the CHC and when you update the forms add the newborn to.

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please elaborate in more detail ....which application i need to send. Where to send the 550 dollar draft.

shaan2030

Feb 27, 2009
I think,

u have to send them a draft of 150 CAD for ur new born baby nt 550 CAD,
ref: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do

birth certificate,
passport of baby
if possible with a forwarding letter.

senior member pls rectify my answer if i m wrong.

ramaj

Sep 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Birth of Child - Urgent help required

Thanks for your reply and you are absolutely right in saying that the fee for the new born baby is 150 dollar.

Can you please further suggest me that this dfart of 150 dollar needs to be sent to CHC new delhi or the same address in Nova scotia which we earlier sent.

To add to this which document needs to be updated to let CHC know that a new family member has been added?