+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth certificate

roommen

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, Greetings to all. My concern is about the Birth certificate. Is it mandatory to submit the birth certificate for provincial nominee programs?

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi, Greetings to all. My concern is about the Birth certificate. Is it mandatory to submit the birth certificate for provincial nominee programs?
Yes its mandatory. If you don't have birth certificate you have to apply no availability certificate from your local council or related department. You can also apply birth certificate on the basis of your passport. That's what I did when I applied pnp. I attached no availability certificate and the birth certificate I got on basis of passport.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Yes its mandatory. If you don't have birth certificate you have to apply no availability certificate from your local council or related department. You can also apply birth certificate on the basis of your passport. That's what I did when I applied pnp. I attached no availability certificate and the birth certificate I got on basis of passport.
Hi,

Could you please explain the process to get the birth certificate on the basis of passport?