+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth certificate

BZN

Oct 22, 2018
Hi All!

I've recieved my ITA recently and I need to now complete my online application form. A slight problem we are currently facing- my husband's date of birth on his passport does not match the one on his birth certificate.

Will this hinder our application in any way? What steps can I take to rectify this- if needed, that is.

Also, can someone share what a typical document checklist looks like? What documents WILL be asked for in the document checklist?

Thanks!

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi All!

I've recieved my ITA recently and I need to now complete my online application form. A slight problem we are currently facing- my husband's date of birth on his passport does not match the one on his birth certificate.

Will this hinder our application in any way? What steps can I take to rectify this- if needed, that is.

Also, can someone share what a typical document checklist looks like? What documents WILL be asked for in the document checklist?

Thanks!
If you've received an ITA the document checklist is the first thing online that is readily available. While there is no requirement to upload or submit birth certificate during ITA, you might want to keep an affidavit and ready explaining the same

BZN

Oct 22, 2018
Where exactly do I look for the the document checklist on my account? I have not yet submitted my online application after receiving the ITA...