waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am main applicant.

My & my son's birth certificate are available but my husband's bc is not available.

The big problem is when we consulted his birth place's legal office,we found his birth date is wrongly written in record.
Its quite different from real birthdate.

All other documents indicate proper birth date-pancard,school leaving certificate,passport.

What should I do now.

Apply without my husband's bc or what?

dev.khasa

Feb 18, 2014
I have the same problem,

My & my son's birth certificate are available but my husband's bc is not available.

The big problem is when we consulted his birth place's legal office,we found his birth date is wrongly written in record.

All other documents indicate proper birth date-pancard,school leaving certificate,passport.

What should I do now.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ved2003 said:
I am main applicant.

What should I do now.

Dear ved2003

Ask office Lord , "Clerck Badshah" procedure to get it amended .
Pay him his desired sum of "Charhawa" .
Hai you are living in India , and talking of difficulties in getting issues setteled in Govt Offices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Blessed

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ND and LVO accept Matricyulation certificate as proof of birth...i submitted the same in my own case. you just have to provide a reason for submitting matric certificate instead if the original BC

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
haral said:
ND and LVO accept Matricyulation certificate as proof of birth...i submitted the same in my own case. you just have to provide a reason for submitting matric certificate instead if the original BC
Dear Haral

As per latest trend , VO demands "Long Form Birth Certificate" , the one having detail of each parent , date of birth and place of birth.

Any how , I have applied for the one , and hope to get it , before LVO demands from me , In Case.

In addition to birth certificate , I would suggest to get "Family Registration Certificate " from NADRA in Pakistan.
This is the "Most Comprehensive Document" , that has all details that are required by Visa Offices for Data input , record and security checking's etc.

Stay Blessed

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO did not ask mine. i did not submit BC. instead i provided them with my matric certificate and provided an explaination letter explaining the situation.
msaeed said:
Dear Haral

As per latest trend , VO demands "Long Form Birth Certificate" , the one having detail of each parent , date of birth and place of birth.

Any how , I have applied for the one , and hope to get it , before LVO demands from me , In Case.

In addition to birth certificate , I would suggest to get "Family Registration Certificate " from NADRA in Pakistan.
This is the "Most Comprehensive Document" , that has all details that are required by Visa Offices for Data input , record and security checking's etc.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
haral said:
LVO did not ask mine. i did not submit BC. instead i provided them with my matric certificate and provided an explaination letter explaining the situation.
Sir

Thank you