+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hello i have recently received nomination under international student with job offer stream Ontario. Mine is a paper based application and according to document checklist you need to provide birth certificate. Since i was born before 1989 i do not have birth certificate and i cant get one. Can some one guide me who applied before, without birth certificate and received PR. Please let me know what all the documents need to be submitted.

P.S: This is not Express entry i am aware that for express entry after 2015 birth certificate is not mandatory. No Assumptions plz.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
I believe in every country there is a national population agency that registers birth...find out the agency that can give you an attestation of birth documents stating you were born on so and so date and at so and so place with a sworn affidavit that says your birth was not initially registered or the certificate is missing. Mine was misplaced by my folks and this was what my country's national population commission gave me as proof of birth...CIC accepts this.

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
I have been through this issue for my husband under the same category but different province. When I applied to federal I wrote them a letter of explanation along with some of my husband's education and government IDs showing his name, dob and parents name, his affidavit plus we took Non- registration of birth record from Municipality (India). We did not get any problem. Hope this will help you.

Reactions: TeeOMISORE

sri650

Star Member
May 15, 2014
I have been through this issue for my husband under the same category but different province. When I applied to federal I wrote them a letter of explanation along with some of my husband's education and government IDs showing his name, dob and parents name, his affidavit plus we took Non- registration of birth record from Municipality (India). We did not get any problem. Hope this will help you.
thx for your response

ibrahim93

Oct 31, 2016
Hello Guys,
My birth certificate says "Birth Certificate as per Passport" and this was issued by Consulate of India and this was declined by CIO and they said to sent me an original birth certificate as they dont accept passports as proof of birth. But my original certificate does not have my last name in it. Any suggestions?
Name on my original birth certificate :Ibrahim
Name on my passport/birth certificate as per passport: Ibrahim Mohammed

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

jyothiayyanar

Sep 26, 2018
Hello Guys,
My birth certificate says "Birth Certificate as per Passport" and this was issued by Consulate of India and this was declined by CIO and they said to sent me an original birth certificate as they dont accept passports as proof of birth. But my original certificate does not have my last name in it. Any suggestions?

Having the same issue as yours. Slightly different name on my birth certificate and other documents. My birth certificate says "G N Jyothi" My all other Documents says "JYOTHI N" but in the passport it says "JYOTHI NARAYANA REDDY" where they have taken my initials full name( i.e N as Narayana Reddy)

Really need a help on this.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Hello Guys,

You can get an affidavit saying ibrahim ans ibrahim mohammed is same person