+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

birth certificate

Janoo P

Dec 20, 2009
Hello,

I am applying for the visitor visa to accompany my husband for sometime (3 -6 months )...I checked in the documents checklist..

I have the following queries,

-> Will they ask for the birth certificate - mine or my husband's or both?

-> it is mentioned that the medical checkup is necessary sometimes.. and if there is a medical test then it will take 3 more months to get the Visa...

So, can anybody pls tell me when will they ask the applicant to take the medical checkup..

Thanks in advance
Janoo

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Janoo P said:
Hello,

I am applying for the visitor visa to accompany my husband for sometime (3 -6 months )...I checked in the documents checklist..

-> it is mentioned that the medical checkup is necessary sometimes.. and if there is a medical test then it will take 3 more months to get the Visa...

So, can anybody pls tell me when will they ask the applicant to take the medical checkup..

Thanks in advance
Janoo
1. Does it ask for on the instructions of the visa office where you are applying?
2. Medical is only required for visits of 6 months or more where you are resident in a designated country. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp

PMM

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Janoo P said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance
Janoo
Check the requirements that you need to submit with your application. Different regions require different documents. See if there is a region specific "application kit" where you need to send your application to.