+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate requirement at Islamabad Office for Sponsoring parents

mjrehman

Jan 18, 2010
Hi there,

I was going through the requirements of Islamabad visa Office for sponsoring parents and one of the requirement was birth certificate what they require original for the applicants. My father was born in India in 1948 and migrated to Pakistan later in 1952 and have no records of his birth or birth certifcate from India. All his educational or service documents shows his date of birth as 1948 and place of birth in India. He never required birth certificate through out his career and now all of a sudden Islamabad office is asking for birth certificate, what is impossible to obtain. My question is to other forum member, who has gone through the same situation, what would be the best way to proceed in this case. If Government issued Passports, School, College, University what shows his birth date and place would be sufficient enough or we need to provide some other documents?

J

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If your parents have school certificate showing the date of birth, place and name of father etc, that will be accepted by CIC.

kashif_isl

Jan 19, 2010
WHILE I THINK U R TAKING IT WRONG THEY R ASKING UR BIRTH CERTIFICATE WHICH SHOWS UR NAME UNDER THEIR PARENT RESTRICTION .
OR THEIR WILL BE ONE MORE POSSIBILITY THAT FOR FUTURE REF. THEY R ASKING U THAT HOW MANY BROTHER AND SISTER UR PARENTS HAVE SO IN FUTURE HE CAN SPONSOR THE RIGHT PERSON.MAIL ME KASHIF11@GMAIL.COM

mjrehman

Jan 18, 2010
Kashif- Well, per IMM 3020 principal applicant has to provide original birth certifcate. As you know after getting sponsorship letter from CPC-M, the sponsored person, in this case my father, apply for permanent residence as principal applicant and so needs to provide requested info. My question is in absence of birth certifcate what particulary " Islamabad" office accepts as acceptable document that can substitute the birth certificate.

Thanks for your advise WIlliam but you know it can very based on demographics and was wondering if someone has same experience from Islamabad office and can help me.

Thanks

J

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
mjrehman said:
Kashif- Well, per IMM 3020 principal applicant has to provide original birth certifcate. As you know after getting sponsorship letter from CPC-M, the sponsored person, in this case my father, apply for permanent residence as principal applicant and so needs to provide requested info. My question is in absence of birth certifcate what particulary " Islamabad" office accepts as acceptable document that can substitute the birth certificate.

Thanks for your advise WIlliam but you know it can very based on demographics and was wondering if someone has same experience from Islamabad office and can help me.
You can go for Late Birth Entry if BC is indispensable.
I too have a concern relates to you

One of my friend want to Sponsor his orphaned brothers who are under 18. He is Canadian Citizen living in Canada and married but his wife is in India (did not sponsor her yet). He wants to sponsor his two under 18 brothers and did not sponsor any one before: Question is:

1. How much minimum necessary income required? LICO says it is $41,198 for a family of 4 (my friend+his wife who is living in India+his two brothers to whom he want to sponsor)??

2. How much tax he will pay on this income $41,198? and for what time to be eligible to sponsor?

3. How much income you proved in order to sponsor your parents and also tell me size of your family.

Thanks for valuable comments

kashif_isl

Jan 19, 2010
HELLO
WELL I ASK MY PARENTS ABOUT THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY SUBMITTED THE BC TO ISLAMABAD OFFICE.BUT IN MY MOTHER CASE SHE IS NOT HAVING ANY KIND OF BC BUT SHE IS HAVING FORM B ON THE BASIS OF THAT U CAN MAKE BC EASILY IN PAKISTAN IF U WANT MORE DETAIL HOW THEY MADE THAT BC MAIL ME KASHIF11@GMAIL.COM