IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015
Hello Friends...Help Needed... Shocked

Unfortunately today I got my application returned with following reason:

Please see the highlighted items on the enclosed checklist or the enclosed Appendix. In checklist Section 11 Identity and Civil documents, they have highlighted - You must provide your spouse birth certificate.

In my application I have added an affidavit from notary with explanation about not having correct birth certificate and providing details on it. As additional proofs I have added notarized copies in it of - Passport, School leaving certificate, Indian driving license, indian PAN card, Marriage certificate and birth certificate (non-English).

Now additional note says:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE (SECONDARY, MATRICULATION OR SCHOOL LEAVING FORMS) PROVIDED AS THE CLIENTS BIRTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON ONE FORM:
1. NAME OF CLIENT
2. DATE OF BIRTH FOR THE CLIENT
3. PARENT'S NAME (EITHER MOTHER, FATHER OR BOTH ACCEPTABLE)

But there is only passport which has all information which was already there in affidavit.

Please comment.....
How should I correct it and how to re-send the application...

resubmitmypr

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
vto said:

Please see the highlighted items on the enclosed checklist or the enclosed Appendix. In checklist Section 11 Identity and Civil documents, they have highlighted - You must provide your spouse birth certificate.

In my application I have added an affidavit from notary with explanation about not having correct birth certificate and providing details on it. As additional proofs I have added notarized copies in it of - Passport, School leaving certificate, Indian driving license, indian PAN card, Marriage certificate and birth certificate (non-English).

PLEASE NOTE: THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE (SECONDARY, MATRICULATION OR SCHOOL LEAVING FORMS) PROVIDED AS THE CLIENTS BIRTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON ONE FORM:
1. NAME OF CLIENT

But there is only passport which has all information which was already there in affidavit.

Please comment.....
Usually in India, X or XII class marksheet / certificates have all the above info in one place. We used that for our application as we didn't had our Birth Certificates too. You can use them and get the copies notarized with a new affidavit.

Passport is usually considered as a travel document and CIC requires a second document to confirm this information.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018

1. NAME OF CLIENT

Please comment.....
Hello, could you please mention the error that you had in he birth certificate? Thanks!