Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
My Birth is not registered as it was not mandatary in 1976....i applied for Birth certificate they issued a non-avalability certificate stating my birth is not registered in the register.....

So, it is not possible to get it register now...How can we find the solution to such problem....

Has anyone from india received his application back just for not sending BC or its just a rumour.

Is there any other way like an affidavit or else

plz help

rajesh25

Jul 16, 2010
I think you can go to the local Municipal office and request for birth certificate, as am sure there must be some record.
If not able to then meet with a lawyer and ask him what can be done with regard to the same. May be an affidavit will work.

And even if that dosen't work then write an explanation letter as to why u cant arrange for Birth certificate and give a substitute like a passport xerox attested by notary. it will have your birth date in it.

hope this helps.

cheers

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Raj,

As per my research(for getting BC corrections etc,), if someone did not register the birth, they have to go to the court and get a non - registered certificate and order and then they can get their birth registered. You have to pay a penalty for not abiding the law to register births and deaths, and then the magistrate will give you a court order for the same. Then you need to provide the court order along with a notary affidavit and apply for birth registration and certificate. The best thing to start is to consult a local advocate and VAO/Tahsildar.

BTW, you have already submitted your application right? So, why worry? Even if you get a birth certificate today, it will be of no use as it will have no effect in your case either is your application is accepted without BC, or refused without BC by CIO. You cannot have the option of sending the BC later.(i'm not an expert, stand to be corrected :))

They have clearly stated that ALL documents have to be submitted in 1 go to the CIO except PCC.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
well said Inder....but i want to do my homework if my case is returned cause of lack of BC than i can resend my application with BC...

Secondly.....there is no question of not abiding the law and order as i was not mandatory in seventies to get birth registered....

Third i have non-availability certificate from Municipal council....but to get is registered is not possible as no one lives now in my maternal grandparent's town...not even any evidence....

I shall not be the only person in India because many many don't have the original BC. i m in a Govt Job..such a problem never been faced.....

For America following procedure is adopted....i dont Know if it ll work for Canada

1. get the non-availability certificate

2. Get it translated if not in English

3. Provide the affidavit from Parent declaring that his child's DOB is ______

3. Get it attested from Magestrate.

4 send it to embassy

But it dont have the exact wording of Affidavit

any other suggests or solution plz...

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
plz any expert advise

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Raj chandigarh said:
well said Inder....but i want to do my homework if my case is returned cause of lack of BC than i can resend my application with BC...

Secondly.....there is no question of not abiding the law and order as i was not mandatory in seventies to get birth registered....

Third i have non-availability certificate from Municipal council....but to get is registered is not possible as no one lives now in my maternal grandparent's town...not even any evidence....

I shall not be the only person in India because many many don't have the original BC. i m in a Govt Job..such a problem never been faced.....

For America following procedure is adopted....i dont Know if it ll work for Canada

1. get the non-availability certificate

2. Get it translated if not in English

3. Provide the affidavit from Parent declaring that his child's DOB is ______

3. Get it attested from Magestrate.

4 send it to embassy

But it dont have the exact wording of Affidavit

any other suggests or solution plz...
Hi Raj,

EVERYTHING depends how lucky you are ;) :-X :-X :-\ Yes i mean it! :p :p I have read about people who have not submitted BCs or affidavits, but have been successful 8) 8). Also about people who have got their applications back just for the BCs :( :eek: :eek: :eek:.. The best thing is you need to provide more documents, at least all that are requested :p :p :p..

Next, about getting your birth registered, yes, it was not mandatory before the 80s.. But after that they introduced a rule that EVERYONE must get the births and deaths registered, even if it meant too late. Yes, i personally spoke to a advocate for the same issue, as my place of birth was wrong in my passport and so i thought of getting a new one in my home town. He said, registering births at least for the educated is mandatory. One way or the other, some issue might come up and then you will have to run around like mad to get it registered then. Also, it is not very complicated.. I suggest you get it done now and get relieved of the pain.

I have read that affidavits work for Canadian Immigration somewhere, but yes, they were accepting our school certificates in place of BC sometime ago. Now, after June 26, things are looking different, we got a couple of applications returned stating non availability of BCs. Looks like they are trying to scrutinize :eek: :eek: :eek: the applications too much to satisfy the newly introduced 1000/20000 cap. So, why risk :-[ :'(?

I guess you can do this in the meantime and have the BCs ready, just in case your package finds its way back :(, you can immediately reapply 8) :p :p(provided your occupation is not declared full by CIC then). My assumption is atleast before November no NOC will reach the limits ;) hoping we all make it :):)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I didnt submitted my BC and got medicals from ND .. i just gave 10th pass certificate as birth certificate

get an affidevent if you feel unconfortable

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Simon123 said:
I didnt submitted my BC and got medicals from ND .. i just gave 10th pass certificate as birth certificate

get an affidevent if you feel unconfortable
Hi Simon123,

Hope this is pre June 26 right? Yes, i know more than a couple of people have got their PRs without a BC :) Lucky guys you are :)

It took several weeks for me to get the BC sorted out ??? ???

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.