+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate complication

cprograme84

Apr 29, 2014
Dear All,

I have a query with regards to missing documents for date of birth certificate for my wife, Request you to provide a solution for the same.

1. Wife has a date of birth certificate where the template and document information is in English but the details about the birth like Fathers name, Case number, registration number, Doctor name etc are in Marathi. I can get that translated but the issue is that the date of birth certificate is missing with her name. The child name is not entered may be because the certificate was created after 20 days of birth and the child may not be named till then.

2. My wife has lost her 10th class passing certificate which is the listed alternate document for Date of birth certificate.
her 10th and 12th class passing certificate does not have date of birth listed on it.

3. She has leaving certificate from "ENGINEERING" which has the date of birth mentioned in it.

4. She has passport, Pan card, adhar card, drivers which has date of birth mentioned on it.

5. Wife's mother has expired but father can provide affidavit of birth and in native place, should the affidavit be made in the native place?

What option do I have to satisfy the "date of birth" certificate requirement?

Thanks in Advance.