+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth certificate and parents marriage certificate from india

Niharikakala

Apr 29, 2019
I have received an invitation to apply for my parents PR . But i donot have their marriage certificate .. Can ayone help me . WHAT can be done ?
Also , they donot have their birth certificates too .
Please suggest .

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have received an invitation to apply for my parents PR . But i donot have their marriage certificate .. Can ayone help me . WHAT can be done ?
Also , they donot have their birth certificates too .
Please suggest .
I am in the same boat.Please DM me if you find any information please.

vigyapan

Aug 3, 2018
Affidavit is good if they don't have marriage certificate.....done same for my parents .... applied in 2016 January...they got their pr in nov 2016....no question asked regarding certificate once affidavit was submitted......send me private message I can send u the format .....make sure they have their pic on it....
Thanks! I did it. It has worked, My file is being processed, Parents have been asked to do medical. Though meanwhile They have got issued marriage certificate

Reactions: HKIMM and salomi24

vigyapan

Aug 3, 2018
Another query please, They are resident of Chandigarh but now a days travelling to Ludhiana. So Can they get medical exam done from Ludhiana Or they need to go back to Chandigarh & get it done there. Its taking more time there

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks! I did it. It has worked, My file is being processed, Parents have been asked to do medical. Though meanwhile They have got issued marriage certificate
Can you please DM me the content for the affidavit? And where and how have they got their marriage certificate done?

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Great...

Congratulations...

Can you please::

a) share draft of affidavit used in lieu of marriage certificate of parents...

b) inform what are the documents you have produced for affidavit...

c) affidavit is from India or Canadian...

Thanks

jassmeet14

Feb 8, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi there could you please email me ..
Format for affidavit..
I am applying for my parents and they don't have marriage certificate even ...
If you could email me at jattanameet@gmail.com

SimonSez

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
Med's Request
04-12-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014 (uploaded to EMed on Dec. 20)
I would like to request the Affidavit template/format as well. Can one of you please DM me the contents? or even better, share the contents here so others searching on the forum can see it too.
Thanks

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Really appreciate, if one can post the format of the parent's "marriage certificate" and sponsor's "birth certificate" format. While applying PR, I used notarized copy of my (sponsor) birth certificate. Can I use the same even now ?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Really appreciate, if one can post the format of the parent's "marriage certificate" and sponsor's "birth certificate" format. While applying PR, I used notarized copy of my (sponsor) birth certificate. Can I use the same even now ?
For marriage certificate your parents should apply in marriage registerar office in India. There are certain formalities but can get it which cost in between Rs. 2000-5000 if through some agent. Sometimes affidavit doesn't work and need marriage certificate only. As regarding birth certificate, you can use the same. All the best!