+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth certificate and parents marriage certificate from india

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi

I am born in India ,having PR in Canada, selected for lottery ,i don't have birth certificate and my parents don't have marriage certificate, what's best way to get these two certificates or any other acceptable alternative? Like for birth certificate can be use 10th marks certifate which have my date my birth and my parent name on it, and for parents marriage cericate can be use affidavit because they got married in 1978 so there was no marriage certicate like register marriage,

Pls suggest the best way.

Reactions: MridulSharma

Pardeep9

Jul 7, 2016
It doesn't take long to make marriage certificate.you need one wittness from dad side and one wittness from
Mom side for their wedding,and you canget their MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN REGISTRAR office,

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Pardeep9 said:
It doesn't take long to make marriage certificate.you need one wittness from dad side and one wittness from
Mom side for their wedding,and you canget their MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IN REGISTRAR office,
Hi Pardeep

Thanks a lot for your response , do they will require any affidavits as well or only witness is ok.
I am from Punjab

How about the birth certificate. 10 th certificate will be acceptable

Amarpreetd

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Affidavit is good if they don't have marriage certificate.....done same for my parents .... applied in 2016 January...they got their pr in nov 2016....no question asked regarding certificate once affidavit was submitted......send me private message I can send u the format .....make sure they have their pic on it....

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Hi Aman and Deep,
Can you message the format to me too for the marriage certificate?
I believe 10th pass is good enough for your birth certificate. \

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi Jineebhat,

My parents apply for marriage certificate and my birth certificates .
Hopefully they will get martiage certificate this week and my birth certificate in June.

Which format u require?

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
I need the marriage certificate affidavit format. Can you please share.

Dec 1, 2014
Affidavit is good if they don't have marriage certificate.....done same for my parents .... applied in 2016 January...they got their pr in nov 2016....no question asked regarding certificate once affidavit was submitted......send me private message I can send u the format .....make sure they have their pic on it....
Hi @Amarpreetd, Could you please provide the content of affidavit which you submitted for parents marriage certificate? Appreciate your help. you can send it to mailtovinothbalaji@gmail.com. Thanks

Reactions: Sony14

vigyapan

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! Amarpreetd, My Parents are visiting Toronto these days & I have received the invitation to apply for their PR. Since They don't have a marriage certificate, Can an affidavit be submitted in lieu of marriage certificate & Can you please share the content of Affidavit which you submitted, My mail is gunjitsp@gmail.com. I will really appreciate.

kidcad

Dec 21, 2016
Hi Jineebhat,

My parents apply for marriage certificate and my birth certificates .
Hopefully they will get martiage certificate this week and my birth certificate in June.

Which format u require?
Hi Deep,

Were you able to get a birth certificate ? I need one as well, please share your experience. Thanks!

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018
Hi there could you please email me ..
Format for affidavit..
I am applying for my parents and they don't have marriage certificate even ...
If you could email me at supreet.garcha@gmail.com
I would be really thankful for that..
Thank you