+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biotechnology in Canada

Navleen bali

Sep 19, 2019
My name is Navleen Kour Bali and I completed Bachelors of Science (Honours) in Zoology at the University of Delhi, India. The course i did was completed in a matter of 3 years with a total of 140 credits. Will a pg diploma from India make me eligible to apply for masters of biotechnology in Canada.

Also, are there good options of jobs after diploma in biotechnology from Canada as I m suggested by my counsellor to go for pgdm instead of masters (due to lack of 16 years of academic education)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My name is Navleen Kour Bali and I completed Bachelors of Science (Honours) in Zoology at the University of Delhi, India. The course i did was completed in a matter of 3 years with a total of 140 credits. Will a pg diploma from India make me eligible to apply for masters of biotechnology in Canada.

Also, are there good options of jobs after diploma in biotechnology from Canada as I m suggested by my counsellor to go for pgdm instead of masters (due to lack of 16 years of academic education)
If you completed a 4 year degree in 3 years you would qualify for a masters degree.