+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics?

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
For some reason, I sent my biometrics on the 25th, and the application shows the date of registration+expiration, but the application itself hasn't been updated? It's still stuck on "Your action is required" and the Biometrics tab still says I need to submit them. Is this normal? It's a TRV.

My partner submitted his biometrics for a study permit on the 23rd (same VAC) and the application has been updated with them, but mine hasn't.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
For some reason, I sent my biometrics on the 25th, and the application shows the date of registration+expiration, but the application itself hasn't been updated? It's still stuck on "Your action is required" and the Biometrics tab still says I need to submit them. Is this normal? It's a TRV.

My partner submitted his biometrics for a study permit on the 23rd (same VAC) and the application has been updated with them, but mine hasn't.
Hey did your this issue got resolved? I'm facing the same thing.

huxiaotao

Apr 14, 2023

any comments?