+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

garima994

Sep 11, 2019
I received the letter requesting Biometrics about a month ago however since VACs have not resumed operations in India, how should I proceed?

I still have some time to submit biometrics in case VACs gets operational but is there anything I should do in the meantime? like maybe let them know the reason it is being delayed?

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I received the letter requesting Biometrics about a month ago however since VACs have not resumed operations in India, how should I proceed?

I still have some time to submit biometrics in case VACs gets operational but is there anything I should do in the meantime? like maybe let them know the reason it is being delayed?
Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics due to COVID-19 service disruptions.

They know the reason of delay.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

HanenBlade

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hey, I was wondering if our application will be put on hold, to wait for the Biometrics to kick in?

Or our application will still going with/without submitting the Bio yet?

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
the FCP is only sponsorship and parent PR? so regular CEC/FEE PR biometrics has not started yet?

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi gautam, i am in the same boat. I received my BIL but I am not able to book my biometrics appointment. What's your status?
Received my BIL yesterday. So now I guess all we can do is wait for VFS India to start processing soon. Not sure if anyone got through.

Feb 24, 2021
Finally the biometrics appointment for PR Applicants got opened today. But now that me and my wife (dependent) are tryin got book the appointment, it is not allowing us to enter 2 applicant details with same application number.
How should we proceed ahead ?

HopeNannes

Mar 2, 2020
Finally the biometrics appointment for PR Applicants got opened today. But now that me and my wife (dependent) are tryin got book the appointment, it is not allowing us to enter 2 applicant details with same application number.
Same error here!

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Book for primary applicant.. then you will get a confirmation mail.. on that mail reply with the dependent details.
Name, dob, contact number, email and attach the BIL

Now some people got a response same day and appointment for same slot but some did not. Like my case I did not receive any reply. So I went for my appointment, and then at VFS requested for an appointment for the dependent and they gave it for next day.

Hope this helps.