Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
AOR 1 AUGUST
BIL 22 SEP
MEDICAL NOT UPDATED YET
ADDITIONAL DOC 28 SEP UNDER REVIEW
WAITING FOR CALL (KITCHENER N2C) AND MEDICAL UPDATE.
MY FRIEND WHOSE AOR WAS OF 20 JULY GOT BIOMETRICS CALL (KITCHENER AREA) ON 30 SEP.
My AOR: jul24 4 days after your after, I received a Biometrics call almost a month after i.e. Oct24

According to our AOR u comes in b/w. You never know may be next is you. Good Luck.

Reactions: ayush.dafraik

CPXL326

Oct 21, 2020
AOR June 6
BIL July 23
anyone live in Markham area(L6G XXX)around this timeline have not received the phone call from SC?
I am waiting too long, so worried about it.

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
AOR June 6
BIL July 23
anyone live in Markham area(L6G XXX)around this timeline have not received the phone call from SC?
I am waiting too long, so worried about it.
Yes, it’s so frustrating. I’m from Brampton and my AOR is MAY18, still no call.

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
people with AORs from February are not receiving calls, and you are crying about May and June...
Yeah, I know there are some from January as well, that’s why I said it is FRUSTRATING, the way they are calling. It does not mean that we are crying for May and June. Everyone has different situations.

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Yeah, I know there are some from January as well, that’s why I said it is FRUSTRATING, the way they are calling. It does not mean that we are crying for May and June. Everyone has different situations.
sorry, not crying per se, but I see person with July AOR "frustrated" and person with biometrics appointment cancelled 2 hours before lock-down..

my wife (dependent) received a call a month ago and gave biometrics, they refused to schedule an appointment for me... what should I do? kill myself? stop moaning about how tough life is. Get a helmet. Millions of people lost their jobs, million actually DIED because of this pandemic, and you are saying that people who are waiting 3 months for biometrics appointment are "frustrated". Please...

Maninder01

Jan 27, 2020
sorry, not crying per se, but I see person with July AOR "frustrated" and person with biometrics appointment cancelled 2 hours before lock-down..

my wife (dependent) received a call a month ago and gave biometrics, they refused to schedule an appointment for me... what should I do? kill myself? stop moaning about how tough life is. Get a helmet. Millions of people lost their jobs, million actually DIED because of this pandemic, and you are saying that people who are waiting 3 months for biometrics appointment are "frustrated". Please...
Let’s hope for the best for everyone.

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Finally did my biometrics today, application is at 100%.

Does anyone know what happens next usually or how long it takes approx for COPR to come in?

priyankarupel

Apr 9, 2018
I have received Biometric Instructions Letter in my PR profile with a deadline of 3 months. problem is all Service Canada offices are closed at the moment and when I tried to reach them by phone they said Service Canada is going to give them a call once they start opening the centers. So Essentially we cant do anything but to wait.
Does anyone know of any other procedure to get the Biometric done?

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
what is the next step after biometrics, my application is already 100 percent( aor march 26) , gave biom today?
Will i receive an email when I am approved or I have to check my cic account?