+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, My AOR is Aug and got the Bio request last week. I'm based out of Scarborough. Do I need to call SC for booking appointment? How the process work? All the SC offices are mentioned closed for Bio metrics. Kindly suggest.
SC officers will call you to book a time. You just need to keep an eye on your phone and make sure not to miss the call. There’s nothing we can do on our part to book biometrics now.

Reactions: NAS29

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
SC officers will call you to book a time. You just need to keep an eye on your phone and make sure not to miss the call. There’s nothing we can do on our part to book biometrics now.
Thanks. So without biometrics, the PR process will be kept on hold and will not move forward to the next steps?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
No. You don’t need to do anything even past 90 days. I got call after almost 100 days of BIL. But I am pretty sure you will get before your 90 days period.

Reactions: NAS29

Jaguarr

Oct 24, 2020
My wife and I are both exempted from biometric since we did in 2017. My AOR is in August, and I received an update for my wife’s bio along with the refund early October but I have not received anything for myself.
It still needs my action!!
Does anyone have similar issues?
Do you have any suggestion?