+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

bijilbabu

Sep 19, 2019
Aor : May 22
Request : July 13

Got the precious call few moments ago, The lady over the phone asked where would I like to have the appointment and how much far am I ready to go, gave me option for Burnaby, Richmond, Abbotsford and Chilliwack. i said "wherever soonest appointment is available" and booked for Chilliwack tomorrow morning October 20th 10 AM

my room mate got his AoR on july 21 and request on sep 10
got appointment at Abbotsford Tommorow Oct 22

Maybe SC is calling based on area code

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Long time follower of this forum, finally created my account.. got frustrated 'a little'...
PR CEC applicant + dependent (inland)
AOR - FEB 19
BIL - MAR 3
living in Toronto
Sept 24 - dependent got call from Mississauga SC for biometrics, scheduled appointment for the next day - when asked about me, agent said they do not have me on the list and cannot schedule appointment
called IRCC same day - agent sent note to Application Processing Office in Ottawa (fortunately all other sections of application passed, so that made my day)

waiting...

Oct 8 - received a call from SC in Alberta(?!) to schedule appointment - when I told them I live in Toronto, agent said they cannot schedule appointments for GTA, they will pass details to SC in GTA.

waiting again...

I see in the tracker that people living in Toronto who submitted applications in June and July are already receiving calls from SC and giving their biometrics.. that is encouraging AF.