+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

david_91

Oct 11, 2020
Did anyone of you who submitted their application through an attorney got call for biometrics ,??? And if so the service centre they choose is from which area ?? Address of attorney or the current residing address of the client ?? Kindly reply ..thanks
Hi, I'm in a similar situation than you. I haven't received the call. I'm in Calgary, my attorney is from toronto. AOR: March 26th.

Reactions: Kpzbenju

JBK27

Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone!
AOR: JULY 03
CEC INLAND
Current City: Surrey
Missed a call at around 1.20 pm (said Unknown caller); they called back at 3.30 to my sister’s number (number was on file somehow, in IRCC).
Booked the appointment for Biometrics for Abbotsford tomorrow.

hope you guys get a call soon

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Did anyone of you who submitted their application through an attorney got call for biometrics ,??? And if so the service centre they choose is from which area ?? Address of attorney or the current residing address of the client ?? Kindly reply ..thanks
There was someone in BC who had their attorney (based in Ontario) called. Service Canada received the applicants phone number from their attorney and then SC called the applicant back later the same day.

Reactions: Shiva91

nayomee2

Mar 30, 2020
After biometric how much time it will take to update biometric on file
Hi, mine got updated within 2 hours. I did not receive a notification though, I just checked my cic account and observed that the biometrics details had been updated. Got is done yesterday at a Service Canada in Toronto.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
So
There was someone in BC who had their attorney (based in Ontario) called. Service Canada received the applicants phone number from their attorney and then SC called the applicant back later the same day.
so they will call attorney first and then they will choose service Canada centre near to the address given by the client .. if am not wrong ?

Reactions: Shiva91