SSC27

Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Received call from Service Canada on 16th Oct at 1:30 PM
Booked appointment for 29th Oct at Kitchener SC.
AOR: 8th July

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Anyone facing a situation where the primary applicant got the Biometrics call and appointment where as dependent spouse and/or Child did not get one? Should we just go ahead and go to the biometrics center on the day with dependents in tow and request them to take the same? Is that doable/acceptable?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Anyone facing a situation where the primary applicant got the Biometrics call and appointment where as dependent spouse and/or Child did not get one? Should we just go ahead and go to the biometrics center on the day with dependents in tow and request them to take the same? Is that doable/acceptable?
There are only two options
1. Take your family with you and request them
2. Wait.

if i was at your place,
I would have gone for 1 option as i am PA

Reactions: Santy18

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
There are only two options
1. Take your family with you and request them
2. Wait.

if i was at your place,
I would have gone for 1 option as i am PA
I was in same condition but I asked my spouse to come with me and they didn't ask any question. Just checked the application number and it was same for both and they took the bio for both.

Reactions: Santy18

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Guys from scarborough anyone who already got the cal can you provide if the number is regular number besides no caller id or unknown.. i recieved calls from 2 different numbers both starting with 416------- one on friday and one today missed their calls bit when tried calling back saying its not right number please check it.

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Guys from scarborough anyone who already got the cal can you provide if the number is regular number besides no caller id or unknown.. i recieved calls from 2 different numbers both starting with 416------- one on friday and one today missed their calls bit when tried calling back saying its not right number please check it.
I received it as UNKNOWN.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
All of us here just hope that this is sorted ASAP as if second wave hits Canada we will have another round of shut downs which may delay things further.

Oct 16, 2020
I got the call from 647.....

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I got the call from 647.....
Tq buddy hoping those are scam calls that i missed.i mean wanted to know if any person missed tge call from SC that is regular number like 647....or 416....and tried to call them back..Assuming as they are calling from private numbers which dont have any incoming just the outgoing..

Anyhow if missed the call atleast they are leaving voicemail i guess i didnt get any voicemsgs for those 2 calls i missed.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Did anyone of you who submitted their application through an attorney got call for biometrics ,??? And if so the service centre they choose is from which area ?? Address of attorney or the current residing address of the client ?? Kindly reply ..thanks