+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometrics

NancyT6

May 1, 2020
I got a call from a private number but couldn't pick because I was working.
I hope they'll call me back on Monday I'm working as well tomorrow...

• Sad
Reactions: ibh

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
They said they will call me back tomorrow.
Tomorrow, meaning Sunday? Wow!!! Service Canada really working hard to clear the backlog.
The only reasonable explanation for the order of calls is postal code so far.
In 24 hrs (right before last week ended) several people from Etobicoke (including me) got a call from SC.
The agent said she has a list based on Postal Code and asked my current postal code first thing.

For those who are still waiting from the beginning of 2020, I hope SC will call you guys soon.
I cannot imagine what "iron" type of patience you guys have. Good luck to those who are still waiting!

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Tomorrow, meaning Sunday? Wow!!! Service Canada really working hard to clear the backlog.
The only reasonable explanation for the order of calls is postal code so far.
In 24 hrs (right before last week ended) several people from Etobicoke (including me) got a call from SC.
The agent said she has a list based on Postal Code and asked my current postal code first thing.

For those who are still waiting from the beginning of 2020, I hope SC will call you guys soon.
I cannot imagine what "iron" type of patience you guys have. Good luck to those who are still waiting!
I don’t think so SC work on sunday.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I got a call yesterday after 5pm.
AOR Feb 21
I'm living in Toronto Midtown
The agent asked me which location is closest and I only can choose one based on location not soonest date.
(I recommend you to search the most convenient location in advance)
Booked Downtown SC next week.
The call was from No Caller ID
Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: Shiva91